S4>95: Pokémon Beauty Contest; Beauty and the Breeder

>> ——— [Break Scene] ——— <<

After saying their goodbye to Misty and Togepi, today we find our friends taking a break at a local Pokémon Centre, but one of them isn't relaxing.

Brock was on the computer, checking his emails.

"Brock has been checking his emails every time we stop at a Pokémon Centre." Yuna commented.

"Must be important." Alain said.

"Well we know that it can't be from Brock's family because they prefer calling them by phone." Yuna said.

"Guess we have to wait and see." Volkner said.

Brock continues to look through them and one came up, the one that he is expecting, "Yes, I finally got an email from Suzie." He smiled.

"Suzie?" Takato and Mairin said

"The one who gave Vulpix to Brock." Alain reminded them.

"Oh! We remember."

"What does Suzie's email say Brock?" Yuna asked.

"She's coming back for a Pokémon Contest in a place call Bonitaville." Brock answered.

"Pi?" Light said.

"And... She has been trying to find a Pokémon she could enter with."

"How far is Bonitaville?" Mairin asked.

Alain checked the PokéNav Plus map, "It's a little far but if we leave now, we should be able to make it." He replied.

Brock got up from his seat, "Come on guys, it's time to go." He said.

The gang left the Pokémon Centre and headed their way to Bonitaville to find Suzy.

>> ——— [Break Scene] ——— <<

When the gang arrived at Bonitaville, they walked through the town trying to Suzy.