S4>108: Pokémon 4Ever- Celebi: The Voice of the Forest

I DID IT HAVE SUCCEEDED on finishing this on time!! Cheers to me!!
(Hope there isn't much mistakes... Sorry if there is.)

🎄MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!🎁

⏳ 🌲 🌳 🌴 🌱 🌿 ☘️ 🍀 ⏳ ⌛️

Everyone has a dream that fills their heart.

A journey they must take... A destiny to fulfill.

As closes as your imagination exist a magical place were wonderful creatures with incredible powers, help makes dream come true.

It's the World of Pokémon.

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

People can capture Pokémon to be more than just pets. Human trainers and Pokémon compete against each other, in amazing contest of skill and strategy.

The best trainers one day, become Pokémon Masters.

That's a dream that burns brightly for many, but non-more-so than Yuna Destiny Mew Ketchum.

The pride of Pallet Town began her Pokémon Journey on her 10th Birthday, that's the day she qualified to become a Pokémon Trainer.

Professor Oak gave Yuna her first Pokédex that contains information on all sorts of Pokémon in the world. Yuna has also ready has her Pokémon, in fact four already.

Yuna's partner Pokémon is the Mouse Pokémon; Pikachu who is named Lightning or Light. They have been together for many years now.

"Pikachu!" Light beamed, happily.

Together Yuna and her Pokémon's are determine to fulfill your dream to become the World Greatest Pokémon Master.

Joining them on their quest is...

Takato Courage Tidus Ketchum her little brother, a happy going person and his first Pokémon and partner Zachary or Zack, a Poochyena, the Bite Pokémon, found in the Hoenn Region.

"Arf!" Zack bark, wagging his tail.

Alain Sycamore, who is part Pokémon Trainer and fully a Pokémon Researcher, he assists his Grandpa; the Kalos Region, Professor Augustine Sycamore. He is Yuna's boyfriend for two years now. His partner is Charizard who has achieved Mega Evolution, through the battles and bond.

"Charr!" Charizard roared out with flames.

Mairin Sycamore, Alain's little sister, who is an outgoing but also a trouble magnet, better be careful and her partner Chespie; Chespin, the Spiny Nut Pokémon, a Kalos Region Grass-Type Starter, a gift from her Grandpa and who is always there to keep an eye out for his trainer.

"Chespin Ches." Chespin nodded.

And finally Brock Stone, a Pokémon Breeder and Doctor in training, who will someday achieve his dream.

... In the incredible world of Pokémon.

⌛️ ⏳ 🌲 🌳 🌴 🌱 🌿 ☘️ 🍀 ⏳ ⌛️

In a large forest, a small green fairy-like Pokémon flew through the forest quickly, like it was running away from something or some Pokémon.