Chapter 20: The Georgiana reunion

Start from the beginning

Plus, Hubert was the always the one who gave Silvana some bonus every months without letting anyone know or else hell broke lose.

"Good, don't run to his room and greet his ball with your kick." I whispered to her because if mother heard ball came out from my mouth, she will discipline the hell out of me from dusk to dawn.

"I'll go and surprise your papa~ go and surprise everyone else, okay?"

"Umm...kay...just don't bang so early..."

Of course, I also whispered that one too or else my head would be hit by my mother.

Mother skipped happily to upstair, leave Silvana and I alone downstairs.

"Should I go and wake everyone?" Silvana asked me but I lightly shook my head, telling her that's okay.

"Silvana, make tea for me." Silvana nodded and went to the kitchen. I sit on the couch, waiting for her.

Come to think of it, I still haven't eat anything yet, maybe I'll wait for my parents.

Since father knows I love books, he also had someone to installed bookshelf and bought many kinds of books for me to read in our guestroom.

Everything here in this room make me feel even better and nostalgic. I smiled and looking through the books. I settle on the couch and read the book, the light from the sun slowly creeping in through the curtains.

Another shadow lurking behind me, I was surprised by it and drop the book on the ground.

Reymour's handsome face lower down until his silver was brushing against his face. I was petrified by his beauty for a moment until father slammed the door open.

"Reymour!! You brat!! Come here!!"

Father came in with his sword and a scary face. Oh dear, what the fuk is going here? Mother followed behind dad with a red face.

.......

I have read enough hentai to know where this is going.

They did bang

They did bang....no! Nearly bang but Reymour must have enter their room but wait, why would Reymour be here? What is he doing here!!?

"Gahhh! Caroline! Help me!!"

Wait!? Why should I help you?

"Caroline! Come here!" My dad pulled me away from Reymour and proceed to kill-I mean doing his job as a duke to protect his wife and daughter.

"Uncle!! Ahhhh, stop!!!" Reymour surrenders, lifting both of his hands. Father also stopped and crossed his arms, as if he was waiting for a proper explanation.

"Alistair! Who is this boy, and why is he calling you his uncle!?" Mom asked for an explanation with a frowned face.

Apparently, the explanation only took for 10 minutes. Father had a sister who is a mage in Zariya before.

Alcesta Georgiana, the daughter of the previous duke and the sister of the current of duke. She was a mage here and had a son with another mage who worked in the tower.

Right...I definitely isekai into another dimension of this game. Alcesta died after she gave birth to Reymour.

So only my father was the one who knew about his existence. Reymour was raised by his father until he died in war and Reymour also followed his parents footsteps and became a mage.

The world is really small!!!! So small!!! Basically, Reymour is my cousin and that's the reason why Caroline doesn't end up with him!!

Because! If she ended up with him, that would be Alabama!!

"Sorry, uncle. I really didn't mean to teleport to your room, I didn't know you were going to fuck your wife-"

"You little brat." My dad squeezes his chin and gave him a smile that is not a smile.

"It's not Reymour's fault. Dad, you should change your clothes. I'll tell Silvana to wake everyone up and make breakfast for us."

Father releases Reymour and went to his room. I went to the kitchen and see Silvana sip her tea peacefully.

"Damn you..."

"I don't want to get caught in your family drama, miss."

Silvana sips her tea and smirk smugly. I returned the smile and proceed to kick her off the chair.

"Wake everyone up, how long do they intend to sleep? It's not like I'm being strict, but their master is up now. They also need to be awake."

"Understood."

Silvana quickly ran off and...I bet all of my money on Hubert's room. She will wake him up first.

A few moments later, Hubert's scream could be heard.

Unedited

My current life

These memes are mine but the pictures used to exaggerated the plot belonged to rightful owners