•TWENTY-FOUR•Scar(r)ed•

"Do we really have to get up yet?"

Patton clung to his husband's arm as Logan tried to sit up in bed, only to be pulled back down onto the mattress. He sighed, turning to face Patton and lacing his fingers in his curly hair.

"We should get up soon. I know we have nothing to do today, but we still should get out of bed. Maybe talk to Roman a bit more."

"Mmh... he can wait. I wanna sleep. What time is it?"

Logan grabbed his phone off his nightstand. "Ten-thirty. Which means you've been trying to convince me to fall back asleep with you for... fifteen minutes, about."

Patton grinned tiredly, inching closer to Logan and laying his head on his chest. "Well, let's keep it at fifteen minutes. Fall back asleep with me."

"We really should get up..."

"Nah."

Patton threw a leg over his husband's waist and then lazily climbed on top of him, laying down with his head near his neck and their chests touching. Logan realized that if he really wanted to get up he'd have have to push Patton off of him, and so he sighed, putting his hands on his back and closing his eyes.

...

Or...

Logan opened his eyes and saw a small smile on his husband's lips, his arms spread out to his sides. Logan smirked and lifted his hands from Patton's back, slowly moving them until they were underneath his arms. He began to tickle him.

Patton's eyes shot open and he immediately squealed, squirming out of Logan's arms. Logan started to snicker and continued to tickle him, even though Patton wasn't on top of Logan anymore. Patton giggled and snorted as he tried to push his husband's hands away, telling him to stop in a way that was obviously playful. Eventually Patton successfully pushed his husband away, and Logan started to snicker more as Patton tried to catch his breath.

"You seem to be awake now, aren't you?" Logan asked, smirking. Patton jokingly rolled his eyes and shoved Logan lightly again. He then sat up and hoisted himself out of bed.

"Fine, fine... I am. Can we eat breakfast?"

Logan got out of bed, too. "Sure."

The two of them got dressed and Logan grabbed his phone. He stared at it for a moment.

Honestly, for some reason, he had a feeling that the person Remy was going to kill would be Roman- he wasn't sure why he thought that, he just did. That's why he wanted to FaceTime him the day prior. It would be beneficial to send him a text, just to see if he's still alive.

...And, maybe, he should also keep Patton away from the TV until he got an answer. It seemed like the news was on at all the wrong times these days.

Logan shot Roman a text and then slipped his phone into his pocket, grabbing his husband's hand as they walked downstairs. Patton wandered into the kitchen and opened the fridge, getting out bread and Crofter's. Logan's eyes lit up.

"Crofter's?" Patton asked, adoring the sudden needy look on his husband's face.

"Crofter's."

Patton quickly closed the fridge and Logan grabbed two paper plates. They then worked together, spreading jam onto the bread. Holding the knife with the red substance on it, Patton had a flashback to stabbing the eight people that he had stabbed in the past, but he merely chuckled and pushed the thought into the back of his mind. He didn't have to think about that right now.

When they finished spreading the jam Patton dragged his husband over to the couch, sitting down. Logan started to eat his breakfast, and to Patton's confusion, he didn't turn on the TV.