"Would it be okay if my elective class was photography?" I asked

"Of course." Mrs.Cortez did something on her computer and printed out a few papers. Emily had to sign them and they had an emergency list. She had to put down at least 3 people and if she could, she could have add more. I'm pretty sure she added her team.

"Alright, you're all set. Agent Prentiss, you have an incredible daughter." Emily smiles proudly as me and said thank you.

"Alright, this is your schedule and if you could, hand this folder to Henry. I manage to print out his schedule so that when you guys come back in August, he can show you the classes." She hands me both mine and Henry folders and I thanked her. I went and hand Henry his folder.

"Yes, I get my schedule. Now I don't have to wake up super early just to come and get my schedule."

We all left the school and left. Henry and I got both our schedules out and we both had all our classes together. I was so happy! Henry too!

We head to the BAU and Emily went to her desk and took out a bunch of folders from her bag.

"These are done." Emily said as she slammed the folders on her desk. I giggled.

"And these needs your attention now." JJ said as she hands Emily more files. Henry and I laughed as JJ walked away and Emily groan seeing that she had more work to do.

Henry took me my hand and we went to his mom's office.

"Hi mom." JJ look up from her desk and hugged Henry.

"Hi JJ, how are you?" I ask

"I'm good sweetie, you? How was the tour?"

Henry and I talked to her about it and show her our classes.

"Henry, I didn't know you were interested in photography." JJ said.

"Mom, I wanted to try something new." JJ was happy that we had classes together and joked that we didn't have to have an excuse to not see each other after school.

Henry and I left JJ's office. Everyone was either at their desks or in their offices.

I asked Hotch if it was okay if Henry and I could stay in the briefing room, he said it was fine.

I barely see him smile if Jack isn't around so he did kind of scares me and I was scare to ask honestly.

Henry was laying on the couch playing on his iPad and I took out my drawing book and got on the floor .

I couldn't think of anything to draw. Like at all. Henry had to leave around an hour later so he left. Emily was still working on a few files. I decided to move on to the table and still couldn't think of anything to draw. I didn't hear someone come in until they clear their throat.

"Having trouble?" I look up and saw Hotchner.

"Yea, sorry do you need the room?"

"No, I got a bit bored in my office. I been there for 2 days." He said as he sat across me.

"Don't you go home?" I asked curiously and wonder what Jack thinks.

"I don't really go home if Jack isn't there. He went to his aunt house. She decided to take him to LA."

"Oh." I looked down since I am an awkward person.

"Jack tells me you're an amazing artist."

"I'm alright. I can't think of anything to draw."

"What do you normally draw?" I look up and Hotch was staring at me waiting for my answer.

"Oh....um.....I draw portraits and I draw what I'm feeling. Can I ask you a question?"