Who was this friend of hers anyway? Luna thought she recognized the smell on Amber when she had come home. Luna knew those weren't her clothes, but didn't understand since she figured she wouldn't know any teenage kids Amber did.

The only other person she knew at that school was Asher, but recently he hadn't been giving her much information about Amber like he was suppose to. He usually went to where Luna's brother was at, but still, it would be nice to get information out of him once in a while.

She pulled up to the school but didn't see Amber out yet. She impatiently sighed and dug out her cigarette box. There was only one left, but she used it anyways. She quickly lit it and shoved it between her lips, immediately feeling relaxed. She took a drag and scanned the outside with her pink eyes. Not many kids were out since school was over. All these detentions of Amber's were exhausting.

Amber eventually came out of the doors, and Luna snarled in pure disgust. Her moods on the girl were completely mixed. She despised her, but at the same time felt tremendous lust for her. She knew lust was wrong, but who gave a shit? Amber was hers, and she would do what she wanted with her.

Thinking about fucking her later, Luna scanned her eyes up and down Amber's body as she crawled inside the car. The girl eventually got comfortable, and Luna continued checking her out as she blew smoke in her face.

She was shocked when Amber scowled at her and turned her back on her.

Luna only laughed and pulled out of the school. "Hello Miss sunshine."

Amber stayed quiet and Luna frowned. What was her deal? She  was aware that the girl disliked her, but it was a mutual feeling. Luna at least made the effort to be kind as Amber was acting immature.

She figured she was still pissed about Saturday. It wasn't Luna's fault her finger was now broken, maybe she should behave for once.

They reached the house, and Amber hadn't spoken a word the whole ride. Before Luna had the chance to stop her, she was out of the car and inside the house.

Furious, Luna chased after her. She threw her cigarette to the ground and smashed it with her heel. She then entered the house and found Amber stomping up the staircase like a four year old who didn't get what she wanted.

"Amber!" She called after her.

Amber glanced back at her with an upset expression.

"Come here," Luna said with a wave of her hand.

The girl made it obvious she did not want to, but did anyways. She reluctantly walked down the stairs, and Luna was about to speak, but Amber cut her off.

"Yes Aunt Luna?"

Luna could feel her eyes widen when she referred to her as this. How did she find out?! If it was Eva again...

"What...Excuse me?" Luna asked, completely in shock. She did not want Amber finding out that they were related. She wanted her to have very little education on what was going on.

"Yeah, you heard me. I know we're related!" Amber roared, making Luna furious with the attitude she was giving her.

"Okay, well I don't even want to know how you found this out," Luna said, since she was sure Eva had told her. She did not know what it would take to keep anyone under control in this house.

"Why the fuck would you do what you did to Eva?!"

Luna thought about hitting Amber, but she couldn't stifle her laugh. She let it out and smirked. "She talked too much."

She watched as Amber viciously glared at her. She needed to watch what she said, before Luna did the same to her.

"She was only trying to help me," Amber said in defense.