Chapter 14

Location: ???

Time:???

???: What they need isM̸̛̝͍͔͛̑̏̿͗͊͝a̴͍̤̞̺͓̹͊r̷̪͇͚̺̱̦͇̈̓̒̕͝g̵̪̓́̌̋̋͒̂̋u̵̱͠ľ̵̳̱͕͓̌̉̓ǐ̵͍̰̫̩̻̜̑̈́͜͠͝s̸̡̙͍̹̞̈́́̑̅̀̊̐̑, is to be destroyed. They're devils from that Hell. They aren't human anymore.

Two strangers, one male and the other female. stood in a small office made of gold. With technology that seemed far advanced compared to most other societies.

???: How could you defend these devils M̸̛̝͍͔͛̑̏̿͗͊͝a̴͍̤̞̺͓̹͊r̷̪͇͚̺̱̦͇̈̓̒̕͝g̵̪̓́̌̋̋͒̂̋u̵̱͠ľ̵̳̱͕͓̌̉̓ǐ̵͍̰̫̩̻̜̑̈́͜͠͝s̸̡̙͍̹̞̈́́̑̅̀̊̐̑š̴̳̩̻͙̱͔̘̥̣͖̱̆̋̓̽?

The woman looked stressed as she leaned over her table and grew a face of irritation, she seemed of royal bloodline. Shining with gold throughout her clothes and fashion. The man was wearing ropes and his hair seemed to come from Roman history. And one particular feature about him was his right arm being far longer than his left.

???: Ballas, I wish not to seek more destruction. I-WE Could heal them, they could save us!

Ballas: After what they've done to you?! They've ruined you... There isn't a single being who could love these devils.

???: Love looks not with the eyes...But with the mind. They won't hurt anyone. I just need more time...

Ballas had grown a face of slight concern for the woman in front of him clenching his fists.

Ballas: Mar-

Upon speaking a child walked in rubbing their eyes, and walking towards the woman.

???: Mom?

The child notices Ballas standing over him slowly hiding his arms in his robes.the child slightly afraid walks behind the Woman grabbing onto her robes as she caresses the child's hair. Ballas notices and rocks his head back. He then turns from the woman and walks away facing a large circular door opening as he approaches.

Ballas: Tomorrow you must renounce before the seven....

He begins to exit but stops right before the door fully closes, he looks behind himself at the woman playing with the child.

Ballas: I cannot protect you....My wilted love...

(Y/N):........errrr.

(Y/N) was laying on his bed within his personal quarters. Covered in a cold sweat , he slept groaning and agonizing.

(Y/N): Mar.........gu..........lis......-!!?!?

Upon saying those words he shot up from his bed, gasping for air. He looks to the roof for a moment to catch his breath, before staring at his shaking palms. He clenches his hands before removing the blanket covering his body. As he sits up he notices the bandages that wrapped around his body. Covering wounds on his head, arms and legs.

(Y/N): What the-

???: You seem to be up early.

He shoots his head to see a familiar girl with short dark hair and glasses sipping on a cup of tea.

(Y/N): Sona...?

Sona Sat by the window of the personal quarters staring at the rising sun.

Sona: It's 5 o'clock in the morning....

(Y/N) scratches his head in slight confusement as Sona continues to drink from her cup.

(Y/N): I'm sorry, but.... What are you doing here exactly?