Chapter 13

Location: --Unknown--

Time: --Unknown--

Sector:--Unknown--

A large vessel was floating above a pool of white water. Creating this pure energy. Around it were children with golden clothing playing and running around, and a woman who looked after them. She stood by the vessel as she watched the children have their fun.

???: Children! Hurry dinner is ready!

Children: Yes, Mother!

The woman smiled at them as they ran to their food. As she was about to follow, a strange noise was emanating from the vessel. She stopped and inspected the vessel, to see that there was another child inside it. She acted calmly, until the child's eyes opened and were glowing a bright goldish-white. Afterwards the vessel opened and the child was let out. The woman grabbed the child and began to cradle them. It began to cry.

???: Shshsh... it's okay...It's okay..

The child began to calm down. As the woman smiled at him.

???: It's okay...my son...

She then walked over to the pod to notice the name placed over it.

???: It's okay...(Y/N)..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N): (Snore)....Ordis......(Snore)....I need....(Snore).... to blow up....(Snore).... hell....(Snore) ....with the optic-

(Y/N) falls off his bed in his personal quarters slamming his head into the ground.

(Y/N):...(old man groaning noises)...

He then lifts himself in an instant looking around the room with caution.

(Y/N): Ordis...?

Ordis: Yes, Operator?

(Y/N): There were no... "intruders" Were there?

Ordis: Intrud- Ahh You mean the two-VERMIN- that arrived earlier.

(Y/N): So they were here...

Ordis: Yes they were, but there was another-Bastard- who came along with them, she had ...I believe it was blue hair

(Y/N):......Oh god no...

Ordis: But they left earlier than I thought. They mentioned something about their-Demise- home....I believe.

(Y/N): I wouldn't kno- Ordis,What time is it?

Ordis: Why it's exactly 8:-

(Y/N) then dashes towards his armory and transfers into his Gauss warframe.

(Y/N): Shit-shit-shit-shit-shit-shit-

He then jumps out of the shit and burst towards the school

Ordis: Oh my, I forgot to wake him. He'll be fine. Oh right, I must prepare dinner since we're going to have visitors.

-with (Y/N)-

(Y/N): Shit-shit-shit-shit-shit-shit-FUCKING SHIT!!!

He was so anxious that he ran through the walls of buildings.

(Y/N): SHIT!!!

In the distance he noticed Xenovia and Kiba crossing their swords between the neck of a strange man and Issei was watching. (Y/N) slides in between them and jumps over the two transferring out of the frame and runs into the school yard.