Chapter 11

(Y/N) POV

Another day, another waste of time in hel-I mean pris-I mean school. I was in class receiving all these looks from random students again, god the attention was annoying, every fiber in my being just shook from the cold stares. As soon as the break started, I returned to my usual spot under the shade of a tree.

(Y/N): God, I feel like everyone is against me. I loathe it, it's irritating. And still the other tenno forces have not made any sort of responses.... (sigh) ignorance is a tragedy.

I slowly drift off into a deep slumber, only to awoke by another body. Guess who?

(Y/N): Evenin' Konek-

???: Ara ara, who were you expecting?

(Y/N): Hehe, I'm in danger...

I happened to run into Akeno,

(Y/N):......(sigh) What do you need?

Akeno: I just came to see something.

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Akeno: Oh, nothing, just a man who happens to be in the same place day to day.

(Y/N): I don't like this!

Akeno: he always looks so calm and easy-going. He seems like my type of guy.

I stand up and begin to walk around the tree.

(Y/N): Well, I-I hope you happen to find them, if you'll excuse me. I think I should be heading back to clas-

As I started to walk away, I felt a strong grab on my shoulder.

(Y/N): fuck,fuck,FucK,Fuck, FUCK, FUCK!!

Akeno: Oh, I hope so too....

I grab the hand and try to unattach it from my shoulder

(Y/N): I-I see,well I should g-

Akeno's grip tightens as this smile stays implanted on her face.

(Y/N): H-Hey Akeno?

Akeno: Hmmm?

(Y/N): Yo-You're kinda grabbing me, very tightly

Akeno then releases her hand and lets me go.

Akeno: I apologize. I sometimes release myself a little too much~.

(Y/N): I-I can see that.

Akeno then begins to leave and I just stand there in fear of her.

(Y/N): Fuck, that was terrifying.

Time-skip

School had just finished and I had begun returning to my ship.

(Y/N): Well then. I hope everything is alright at the ship. I don't trust Akeno enough to be around m-

I stop and look around for a moment.

(Y/N): Okay- She isn't here, that's goo-

The sky turned into a dark purple, and the setting was completely different.

(Y/N): (Screeches)!!! I am a religious man and I praise Allah!!! Please don't murder me!

I shivered in fear of the sky. Akeno was going to fucking destroy me.

(Y/N): I don't know what she'll be doing, but I'm scared of what kind of rape is going to arrive

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~