Chapter 12

(Y/N): (Sigh)..Why must these situations always involve me....?

(Y/N) was walking out of the forest and marching his way towards Kuoh. Placing his hand over his head due to the headache he dealt with in the morning.

Koneko: Everything good?

(Y/N): No....No not really. Just woke up with two women lying on top of me, not being able to get out and now I have to return to the treacherous place called "school".

Akeno: So honest...yet so assertive.

(Y/N): Listen ma'am, I could care less on what you think of me, but now I just want this day to end.

???: Morning you three.

(Y/N) turns to see Xenovia wearing a school uniform.

(Y/N): Oh god no, not another one.

Akeno: Good morning to you as well.

Koneko: Morning.

(Y/N): Good morning, miss....?

She tilts her head to the side staring at (Y/N).

Xenovia: We met days ago, you don't remember my name?

(Y/N): No, as much as I would like to, nothing comes to mind.

Xenovia: Fine, my name is Xenovia Quarta.

(Y/N): ahh right, I'll do my best to keep it in my head.

???: Yo!!!

In the distance (Y/N) notices another group of three which he recognizes more.

(Y/N): Oh, god no. Don't make this day anymore worse.

Asia: Good morning, Xenovia!

Xenovia: Good morning.

Issei: Mornin'. It looks like you've gotten used to living in the country, huh?

(Y/N) activates his void cloak and begins to walk away from the group as they speak to Xenovia. Only to be stopped by Rias.

Rias: (Y/N)! You aren't going anywhere after what you pulled yesterday.

(Y/N) uncloaks and stands straight looking away from her.

(Y/N): What do you want?

Xenovia: He doesn't really like you from the looks of things.

(Y/N): No, I don't, there are only two people in the place that I enjoy talking to.

Rias: Well anyway, you're coming with us, we have work to do.

(Y/N): And why exactly do I have to come?

Rias: Because....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group then arrived at the gates of the School's pool. It was filled with dirt, and what seemed to be Algae and it looked green rather than blue.

Rias: Since you killed Kokabiel you like the rest of us have to clean up after the mess made from last night's brawl.

(Y/N): Water.....

Akeno: What's wrong?

(Y/N): Nothing, just not a fan or water.

Koneko: Afraid of drowning?

(Y/N): No not really.

(Y/N)'s feet begin to glow a bright white as he begins to walk towards the pool.