Chapter 9

(Y/N): Stalker........

(Y/N) stands before a huge locked chamber. Huge in scale, and even a sort of lock in front of it.

(A/N: Imagine if it was darker with a redish tint)

(Y/N): Sirzech, was there any sort of opening to this or exposure to this chamber before this day?

Sirzech: Yes, in fact it opened three days ago.

(Y/N): That soon, huh?

(Y/N) exits his frame and walks closer to the door.

Sirzech: You are human?

(Y/N): Not exactly, I may look human but I might be older than you.

Sirzech: How old?

(Y/N): Don't remember...

Sirzech: I see.

(Y/N): I was asleep for a few millennia.

Sirzech: (sneezes) E-excuse me?

(Y/N): I said I've been asleep for thousands of years, I've only just awoken like 5 years ago.

Sirzech: Oh I-I see...

(Y/N) places his hand on the center of the door, a small stream of void energy is extracted and flow into the wall like veins. It looked as if he gave the door life, it was beating like a heart, pulsing. Soon sparks came out of the door, as if the veins were popping.

(Y/N): The door is sentient, it senses my Orokin origin and is defying me.

Sirzech: I see, is there anything that we can do to help.

(Y/N): Yes...

(Y/N) extends his free arm to Sirzech.

(Y/N): I will need you to lend me some of your power. Even though I am strong on my own, I think a little power from hell's leader can boost me.

Sirzech then hovers his hand above (Y/N)'s.

Sirzech: Very well.

(Y/N) POV

I feel this dark immense energy flowing within me, It felt as if kuva was running in my veins. I felt powerful, and selfish.

(Y/N): I.... need to.... Control...

The goldish-white void energy darkened to a redish-black.

(Y/N): Damnit!

Soon the red aura changed to a dark purple. (Y/N)'s eyes started to glow.

(Y/N): C'mon!

Suddenly my arms began to grow more muscular and the stream of void energy grew stronger. The large door began to turn dark and grim, and was cracking.