Chapter 10: Lets go for a Rydee

Start from the beginning

It's funny that I never thought I could experience this level of hurt. Life was always, well not easy but it was manageable.
Right now I feel like a helpless bitch.

"Sienna what the fuck are you doing?" Dominico invades the bathroom scolding me.
I notice him in grey sweats and topless. It's an incredibly sexy sight but I'm kinda having a mental breakdown right now.

Fuck off you sexy fuck.

He reaches for the switch and turns the shower off leaving me a quivering mess.
He picks me up in bridal style, I am yet to make contact with him due to my current mental state.
My eyes are superglued open and my lip quivers vigorously but I'm aware of his presence and I can't help but feel like he is annoyed that he has to deal with my bullshit in the middle of the night.

Why is he always here?
I don't know if I should complain, be grateful or simply curse the universe for letting him see my vulnerability on numerous occasions.

He enters my wardrobe and grabs a hoodie, throwing a towel at me which happens to be the factor that draws me back into reality.
"Change now." He demands.

God, He is so self righteous.

I don't argue, his tone scared me slightly but I didn't let him know that.

Sienna? Scared by him?
I'm really going soft aren't I?

"Are you trying to fucking kill yourself what's wrong with you." He scolds me aggressively as if I am a child and I don't have a brain of my own.

"Good suggestion I'll add that to the list." I sarcastically reply rolling my eyes.

"SIENNA." He shouts and I flinch at his voice, he notices it.

He sighs deeply, I can't read him. I don't know what he's thinking and it's weird because I can read everyone. "Go back to sleep it's 3am." He warns me.

I shake my head "I can't, I keep seeing her." I frown at him.

"Do you wanna stay in my room then?" He questions sympathetically.

Don't try it Linguini.

I hesitate, "I don't want to sleep at all, it doesn't matter what room I'm in, she's still there, torturing me." I whisper spine chilled and fearful.

I mean part of the reason is because I didn't trust myself being in his room alone.
When I'm fucked up I do stupid things and I can't afford to do that around him.

"Do you wanna go out and get some food then?" He sighs.

At this time?
Fuck it, I'm hungry.

After careful consideration and weighing out the odds, I nod my head. I needed to get out of here for a while anyway these mansion walls are driving me insane.

He tells me to wait downstairs while he gets changed and I do so, I put on the first thing i see in my wardrobe and waited for him.

When he came walking down, I had a heart attack-

How does someone look that fine at three fucking am. He was wearing black jeans and a white t-shirt that defined his muscles.
The ink from his tattoos were also visible through the t-shirt giving off dangerous vibes.

It was a five star view.

Sienna I swear to god if you don't shut up with these corny ass phrases-

He grabs his keys "lets go." He says ushering me out the door.
Damn papi chill.

"Do you not need a coat it's freezing?" I question him.

"There's one in my car, Andare." (Go). He nods his head motioning to the door and I sigh but exit as he commands.

The car ride was awkward to say the least, Dominico has seen me at my vulnerable point too many times and I felt weird about that.
No one has seen me that guard less as I'm usually a very enclosed person but maybe loosing her was my breaking point.

Vulnerability, it was something I kept to myself, I didn't bring my own negativity around other people.
Everyone has their own baggage going on.

He turns on the radio and plays Biggie, bearing in mind it's the devil's hour and he has music at full volume.
Jesus take the wheel.

"Sorry Dude but can you turn the music down." I question rhetorically. What I meant was turn the damn music down before I hit you in your big ass head... Sexy.

"Aren't you from New York, don't you rep Biggie neonata?" He says with a smirk growing across his face.

"Actually thug, I'm more of a Tupac girl." I reply, turning the music off.

"Don't touch my speaker." He warns me.

I sigh before touching everything in my reach to purposely annoy him.
I think being petty is my toxic trait.

He stares at me with these intense eyes and I find myself feeling slightly intimidated by him.

"Look at the road before you kill me puta." I shout at him.

"That's Spanish amore." He laughs to me.

"I happen to speak a lot of languages actually so suck it." I shoot him a joking kiss before going back to minding my business for the rest of the drive.

The food better be good.

————————————————————————

Who do yall picture the characters as?
I want to know your opinions before I say who I see them as.

Until next time,
Enjoy xoxo