Chapter 11: 14 Hour Technicolor Dream

[-EDITED-]

*Acacia*

It was the day of the first show and we were getting ready for soundcheck for Palaye.

I finished applying my make up before taking a look in the mirror, making sure I looked decent.

I wore a Palaye Royale crop top with some burgundy colored jeans, black ankle boots, one of Sebastian's scarves, my hair loose and with some jewelry. My make up was somewhat similar to Remington's, except for some red lipstick.

"Oh Caci," a voice sung and I turned to see Emerson holding up my black polka dot blouse. "Can I borrow this?"

"Alright, but you're washing it if it gets too sweaty," I said. "And I'm borrowing the military jacket."

"Got it," he said, and headed out before coming back and tossing the military jacket at me.

I chuckled as he left and pull the jacket, rolling the sleeves up a little, and looked back at the mirror.

Emerson and I are about the same size in clothes, so we tend to borrow from each other a lot from time to time, depending what the other has.

I looked okay, I guess. I'm usually not a huge fan of showing my stomach though, only because I'm naturally modest. Even bathing suits make me nervous sometimes.

To be honest, I'm a very short person, but somewhat in between average and petite size, my stomach is flat, C-cup sized bust, a little bit of muscle from the exercise I do (which isn't extreme, just regular cardio, yoga and stuff like that).

I have a butt at least (thankfully genetics didn't get me like they got Remington. Hehe). Its not big, but it's noticeable.

I eat healthy and drink plenty of water, barely eat salty foods and occasionally enjoy a few sugary things from time to time. I eat lots of protein and greens mostly.

Overall, I think I'm okay.... Nothing wrong.....

Flynn saw something wrong, though....

I frowned and hugged myself as my negative thoughts came back.

I mean... Is there really something wrong with me ?

I shook off any feeling of dread and softly slapped my cheeks to pull myself from that.

Its the first show. I shouldn't have to worry about my broken love life or what Flynn did to me. I have to move on, and show I can heal from this, and actually mean it.

Break ups are common, and I'm probably gonna be facing more broken hearts in my life before I find the one who can mend it together and take care of it.

I should focus on cheering my brothers on, and trying to heal my wounds.

Besides, I'm sure there's nothing really wrong with me... Right??

I took a deep breath before grabbing my favorite little beaded shoulder bag, making sure I had everything, then heading out of the room.

Sebastian, Andrew and Samuel was all set and waiting for everyone else. Emerson wore my blouse, black skinnies that reached around his shins, his favorite beret, and black ankle boots, along with his regular jewelry.

"Lovely as usual," Sebastian smiled, then turned around. "REMINGTON, HURRY THE HELL UP!!"

"FUCK YOU, MY HAIR TAKES TIME!!" Remington screamed from the bathroom.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes as I sat down next to Samuel, propping my feet on his lap.