Chapter 3: My Youth Generation

*Sebastian*

Tomorrow is Acacia's graduation and I can't even describe how happy I am for her.

I can still remember when she was first born how nervous I was.

I was already a big brother to Remington and to Emerson, who was barely even 2 years old at the time.

<-flashback->

(Picture: baby photo of the Palaye Royale brothers )

I sat in the living room with Emerson on my lap and Remington drinking some soda that Grandma bought him while we waited for any news.

"Bas!" Emerson babbled, looking up to me.

"Hm?" I mumbled.

"Whewe mama?" he asked.

"Mama is with a doctor right now," I said to him as I pulled him closer so he wouldn't slide off and fall.

"What if something is wrong with the baby or Mommy?" Remington frowned.

"Hey, don't say that," I said, even though I felt the same fear. "Mom takes care of herself."

Remington still looked down nervously when Grandma came up to us.

"Boys, your mother will be just fine," she said. "The doctor is just going to make sure she is okay and your baby sister is okay."

I nodded as then Emerson made grabby hands to Grandma, who picked him up and held him.

Soon, our Aunt Janet came inside.

"Boys, are you ready to meet your new baby sister?" She smiled.

Remington and I looked at each other and then at smiled shyly and nodded.

Grandma put Emerson down and he walked up to Remington, holding his hand as we followed Aunt Janet to Mom's room.

◇◇◇

We walked into the room to see Mom in the hospital bed, holding something pink in her arms.

"Come here," she motioned to us quietly with a smile.

We walked up to the side of the bed and I lifted up Remington and Emerson up before climbing on to see Mom holding our baby sister.

She was so small and chubby as she slept in her pink blanket, a little white hat on her head.

"Awww," Remington smiled as Emerson poked her cheek and she flinched in her sleep and moved a little before yawning.