Chapter 2: Don't Feel Quite Right

*Remington*

I love coming home knowing Mom and Caci will be there.

Once her graduation ends we have an even bigger surprise for her.

We finished breakfast and just shared tour stories, and soon Shy and Stephanie arrived, as well as Adelle and Vanessa arrived and decided to stay in today and watch a movie before going out for lunch.

We had just finished getting settled, Mom and Steph getting snacks out when there was a another knock at the door.

I decide to peer over as Acacia went to answer this time and saw who it was and groaned.

"Flynn!" she squealed as she jumped into her boyfriend's arms.

(Picture: Flynn, portrayed by random dude from WeHeartIt)

Sebastian and Emerson groaned quietly when they heard her, making Mom shush them as she walked in with some more snacks.

"Boy, come on," she said in a whisper.

"We don't trust him," Remington snapped. "He has a bad vibe."

"Guys, come on, you have to trust Caci," Shy said. "She really is happy with him."

We quietly groaned as Caci and Flynn walked in.

"Check it out, my brothers came home in time for graduation," Acacia said as she lead him into the living room.

"Hey," we hesitantly said as he greeted us.

"Hey everyone," He smiled as her and Caci said down on the couch, next to Emerson (thankfully for him Acacia was next to him instead of Flynn).

Immediately, he who is usually clingy as hell when he wants to be, leaned against her, hugging her.

"Emerson," Acacia laughed as she hugged him. "What's with you?"

"I missed you and I need a hug," he said with a pout.

Acacia laughed and hugged him as they leaned back and Flynn rested against her other side. Emerson hated that, but he kept quiet and just hugged Caci.

I sighed and laid back on the ground as Sebastian rolled his eyes at Flynn.

Steph played the movie just as my mom joined us and we got settled.

I grabbed my Nutella jar and started to eat as we watched.

*Acacia*

I know my brothers aren't the biggest fans of my boyfriend. Its really obvious.

I really wish they could see what I see though. Flynn is really nice to me and treats me well.

I understand that they're just looking out for me, but I just want them to trust me.

The girls are happy for me, and so is my mom.

Hopefully one day they'll see how happy I am with him.

Soon the movie ended and we all started to get up and Flynn's phone rang.

"Damn," he sighed. "My dad needs me, I need to get going."

"Aw. We were about to go out for dinner," I said, frowning as I hugged him.

"Next time, babe," He smiled as he leaned in and kissed my lips.

I heard my brothers quietly groan as I kissed him back before Flynn said goodbye and left.

"You all should really be nice with Flynn," I frowned at them.

"We want to be, but we just don't trust him, sissy," Emerson said.

"We only tolerate him because you like him," Remington said.

"Please, all I ask is that you give him a chance," I said, holding Sebastian's hands. "He really does make me happy."

Sebastian had a stern look as he looked at Emerson and then Remington, then sighed.

"Fine, we'll be nice with him," Sebastian said. "But don't think that we don't trust you. We do. We just love you and want you to be happy but safe, too."

I smiled and hugged my eldest brother's waist happily.

"Thank you so much!" I said, making him smile and hug me before I pull back to then hug Emerson and Remington, who softened up when I did.

"Awww," the girls laughed as I blushed and then mom spoke.

"I'm glad you four came to an agreement. Now, let's get going for lunch, shall we?" She smiled.

"Definitely," Larisa said as we all got our coats and left, also talking about plans for my graduation on the way.

~~~~~

Picture: Remington Leith 😈

Also, I edited the name in the last chapter to the correct last name. Thank you, ElenaLeith for letting me know of the last name! 🏵

Adelle and Vanessa are based off my best friends spaacetraavels and Virtual7407

🎹Currently in Sapph's playlist:

Twenty-One Pilots "Heathens"

♡~ sapphire.