Chapter 7: Too Many People

*Acacia*

"Tour?" I frowned as my brothers sat on my bed around me.

"We think it'll help you overcome this, get your mind off the heartbreak," Emerson said. 

"Travelling is a good thing, sis," Remington said.

She sighed. "But... I don't even like who you're touring with," I admitted. "And the guy you tour with has worse relationship issues than my own."

Sebastian sighed as he held my hand. "I know... But you don't have to be with him, or his crew or anyone associated with him."

"Except William. He's okay," Emerson shrugged.

Acacia sighed. "I don't know... I rather just stay here and wallow in sadness," I sighed.

"Come on, sis," Sebastian said, pulling me into a hug. "What kind of brothers would we be if we left our baby sister by herself when she's hurting?"

I frowned and looked down.

"We want to be there by your side and help you overcome this heartbreak," Emerson said.

I sighed, feeling tears.

"I should have listened to you three... I feel so stupid, and I deserve to feel like shit," I whimpered.

"Hey, no," Sebastian said and pulled me into a hug as I cried. "You're not stupid. Flynn is the stupid one, for not realizing how special and important you are."

I sniffled and hugged him as I felt one of my brothers hold my hand.

"You're not stupid, Caci. He tricked you, and a bunch of other girls too. None of you deserved to have your heart broken by him. He's an asshole,"

"You don't have to come with us if you don't want to, Caci," Remington said. "But just, think about it. It could do you some good."

I sighed as I looked down.

What have I ever done to deserve such caring and protective older brothers?

If I go with them, I'll probably just be a burden. They need money for food and hotels and stuff. Not to mention they drive in a van. I would just occupy space.

I feel like that's all I am doing lately. Instead of going out and enjoying my freedom until college, I'm moping around, taking up everyone's time, and just feeling sorry for myself.

I'm so pathetic....

Not to mention if I go it means touring with Andy Black. I have no good words to say about the headliner of the tour, the "Heart throb of the Rock Music Industry." 

Don't get me wrong, Andy wasn't a horrible person last time I saw him, but he wasn't very considerate either. He was always so vague and self-centered, and his crew members treated my brothers like shit, while he just focused on his wife majority of the time, who was with him for some reason and not home lik

There's also his wife. She's not really as nice as people see her to be, and I just get bad vibes from her. First time I met her, I stayed away from her, as well as Andy. I don't trust them.

But then again.... Travel would do me some good. Sadly I'm now going to the same college as Flynn, which is one of my worries, but I guess spending time with my big brothers could help clear my mind from that, and the heartbreak.

I sighed. Its a lot to think about.

"I need time to decide," I said. "Is that okay?"

"Absolutely," Sebastian said.

I nodded and sighed. "I'm gonna get some more rest," I said.

"I'll stay with you," Remington said.

"Me too, come on," Sebastian said.

I nodded as the three of us went upstairs.

I really need to think about this more.

*Emerson*

I watched as Remington and Sebastian lead Caci upstairs to rest when suddenly I heard tires skid up front.

"Acacia!!"" I heard someone shout.

"Hm?" I said and turned to look out the window. 

"Ugggh," I said with an eye roll as I saw Flynn outside the house. His face was still bruised.

"Acacia, please, I'm sorry!!" he begged. "Let me explain myself!!"

My little sister does not need to cry anymore tears.

"Hmm.... The grass has looked a little dry lately....." I mumbled to myself as I got an idea.

"Emerson!! Please, let me talk with Acacia!!" Flynn shouted as he saw me

I cheekily smiled and waved at him, then reached for the sprinklers switch and flipped it on.

Immediately streams of water started to spray at him from the ground, surprising him.

I snickered evilly as I watched him stumbling and slipping, trying to escape into his car.

"And don't come back," I said.

Suddenly, Sebastian ran over and saw what was going on.

"Really?" He asked looking at me.

"What?" I shrugged innocently. "Grass needed some watering anyway."

He rolled his eyes with a smirk as we watched him drive away.

"You sure bringing her with us will be okay?" I asked.

"Its the best idea right now. Besides, I get worried enough when we leave her behind during tours, I'm not going to be able to sleep this time if we leave her after a guy took her heart and stomped on it in front of her," he said.

"Acacia is strong," I said, frowning. "She'll get better, I know it."

He nodded and ruffled my hair, making me move his hands. "I know... Come on, let's keep her company."

"Okay," I said as we headed upstairs.

If she agrees to, I really do hope this helps Acacia heal.

~~~~~

Picture: Palaye Royale ♥

Hope everyone is enjoying the story so far!! 🌷 

🎹Currently in Sapph's playlist:

Bruno Mars "Grenade"

♡~ sapphire.