𝘵𝘦𝘯- 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘰

Start from the beginning

"you're hiding something." she said. "spill it!"

the boy cringed before clearing his throat. "well, i didn't think it was important, but the way i found it was pretty weird." he stated. amari tilted her head. " how so?" she asked. "well, this man bumped into me and it sorta just appeared." he stated. the plum haired girl blinked.

"do you remember what he looked like?" she said, reaching into her bag. she grabbed a notepad and a pen. the boy stammered a bit before answering the girl.

"all i can remember is that he wore a yellow jacket."

_____________________________

'yellow jacket, huh.' the plum haired girl thought as she watched guilmon and takato talk. 'i feel like...someone in the family knows someone who is fond of the color yellow.' she pondered.

_______________________

the three tamers walked until they were startled by a familiar digimon descending from a nearby tree.

"so." the purple digimon said, placing a hand on his hip. "where's the loser patrol headed to today?" he snickered. lunamon frowned at impmon. "but you didn't say that when you played with us." she stated quietly. amari watched as terriermon hopped off of henry's shoulder. "what do you want this time?" he asked the purple digimon.

"jeez, take it easy, helicopter head." impmon told terriermon. "i thought you might be interested in a little rematch." he offered. the moon inspired digimon hopped out of her tamer's bag. "and see you lose again?" she asked. "i'm in." she huffed proudly. the imp digimon raised an eyebrow. "so the terrible two versus me?" he snickered. the plum haired girl felt a pair of eyes on her. she began to sweat and slowly turn around.

"guys.."

all the plum haired girl heard was impmon ranting.

"did he say digimon?" the man said, walking forward. the purple digimon looked over at the man. "huh??" he yelled, watching the man get closer. amari didn't like this scenario one bit.

"you are a digimon, right?" the man asked impmon, reaching a hand out. the plum haired girl watched as impmon up back, one of his fingers lit with a flame.

"you better get back, jack!" he said, flicking the flame to him. the plum haired girl out of instinct, opened her mouth.

"lu, bubbles!"

the moon-inspired digimon sprayed bubbles from her mouth, cancelling out the the flame.

"it's impossible..." the man said, looking at the creatures in front of him. "you all are just a game!" he exclaimed. the imp digimon looked at the man with a smirk. "i'll show you a game!" the digimon exclaimed, aiming another flame.

"bubbles!"

"on it!" the moon rabbit digimon exclaimed, spraying bubbles again. the blue haired boy looked over to the man. "dad, are you okay?" he asked. the man looked at his son and nodded. "y-yeah." he stuttered. terriermon hopped in front of henry's father. "if you wanna play, play with me." the rabbit digimon said. impmon stared at him incredulously. "you're protecting him?!" he shouted.

"what's the matter?" he asked. "i thought one master was enough. now you have two?!" he shouted, beginning to back up. "ugh, you humans make my skin crawl." he spat, running off. amari sighed out of relief, feeling her body cool down. "i'm glad he ran off." she said. "i swear i was close to punting him into next year." she muttered. she watched as takato walked up to henry's dad.

"mr. wong, are you alright?" he asked, catching the man's attention. mr. wong looked over at the blue haired boy. "henry, we need to talk." he said. the plum haired girl watched as her friend inched towards his partner. "no, i can't!" he exclaimed, grabbing terriermon. lunamon hopped in her tamer's bag. "amari!" she whispered. the young girl picked up her bag and sprinted with them.