Glenn sent her a nod before she pressed the button to the walkie and spoke again. "I'm sure you're talking things over, so let me make it easy for you. Take the deal. Come on out and we'll trade." Clary waited for a few moments before the walkie buzzed back to life. "I'll get back to you." Clary clenched the walkie as she heard the static dissipate.

Handing the walkie to Rick, she made her way to the Savior and aimed her blade at his throat. "You're going to tell us whatever we need to know," she demanded through bared teeth, to which the man laughed. "Fuck you—" Clary pushed the blade farther against his neck, satisfied when she saw small dots of blood appearing. He went silent, his eyes wide as he saw the fury within her gaze.

As Clary pulled away, she looked towards Rick. "We need to question him, see what he knows about where they could be. They might take them to a halfway point or a safe house, somewhere they can get supplies." Rick nodded, motioning for the group of them to round up. Daryl pulled the man back into the compound, taking him into a room before throwing him to the ground.

As Glenn, Clary and Rick watched over him, Daryl stepped away. "I'm gonna go check out the tree line, see if there's tracks. If I find any, we'll head out from there. You just see what you get from that prick." Clary nodded before he headed out.

Turning to the man as he sat on the floor, she pulled up a chair before sitting in front of him. Rick and Glenn stood closer to the door as she just looked at him, silence filling the air until he chuckled. "Sorry, kid, you're a little too young for me—" he went silent as she pulled out the switchblade, the blade flicking out as she pointed it to him. "And you're too much of a fucking creep for me. Trust me, all I want from you is where your people took mine." The man scoffed. "What makes you think I'll tell you? You gonna show me the wrath of the Angel of Death?" The man chuckled. "The people who are scared of you? They're just a bunch of little pussies scared of a little girl. I'm not." Clary let out a laugh, surprised that the man that had looked at her in fear just moments ago had gotten so brave. Maybe it was the knowledge that he would die no matter what that made him unafraid, but Clary would change that.

Moving from the chair, Clary stood in front of him before sending up a punch to his jaw. He groaned, his head falling staying for a few moments before he looked up. "You're not getting anything from me." Clary looked to him, letting out a humored laugh as she knew she would make him talk. "Rick, Glenn, step out," she demanded, hearing one of them step forward. "Clary—" Glenn began until she turned, the two men surprised at the nothingness her eyes held. She didn't feel pain or worry or anger, rather just wanting to get the information she needed. The two nodded before stepping out and shutting the door.

Everyone waited around the door, wondering what the girl would do. Their questions were soon answered as screams of agony sounded from behind the closed door. They could hear her faint demands but they went unnoticed with the screams from the man, pleading with her to stop. The cries lasted for a while before she stepped out, rubbing her bloodied hands on her jeans. "He said there's a safe house the Saviors use not too far from here, that it's probably where they would go. He gave a rough location but he doesn't even know exactly where it is—" she was cut off as Daryl joined the group. "But I do," he declared as he came closer. "I picked up tracks, so let's grab the asshole and let's get a move on." Daryl gave a look to Rick before the two went in the room and grabbed the man.

As he came out, everyone saw the new blood spilling from his mouth, a few of his fingers twisted in an unnatural direction and cuts along his face and down his chest. No one spoke as they saw the damage the girl had done, silently thankful that she was on their side whether they cared to outwardly admit it or not.

Before they started to move, Rick pulled out the walkie. "Have you thought about it? Talk to me," he demanded, hearing nothing for a few moments. "You weren't listening. I said I'd contact you," the Savior said, Clary noticing the nonchalant undertone. "Well, you told the Angel of Death that. But would it make any difference if I said I was sorry about that?" Rick questioned. "What do you think?" The woman counteracted to his own.