Instincts and Feelings

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Nothing.", she just said and gave him a big smile exposing her teeth.

"You seem happy today." he continued smiling at her back.

"Maybe I am.", she replied again.

"Do you want to go back home?" he asked her and offered his hand as a gesture to accept it and follow him.

"Yes, we can go now!"

Both of them started walking towards the direction of the road that leaded back at the wooden cabin.

~...~

After several hours of walking they finally reached the house.

Elga was about to open the door and get inside but Law held her hand stopping her.

"Hmm? Is there something?" she asked him confused by his move.

"So... What is your decision?" he questioned her back and lowered his head so as not to show his expression.

The girl looked at him puzzled and tried to remember if she was missing something important but nothing came on mind.

"About what?"

Law looked at her and rolled his eyes annoyed.

"Tsk... will you accept the proposition about the job in the clinic or not?"

"Ohh! Right... Uhm well I haven't thought about that yet." she replied to him thinking of the correct decision.

The boy frowned at her answer as he really hoped to be a positive one. There wasn't any possibility to show that of course but deep inside he was feeling like it would be fun to work with a person of the same age as him.

"What is bothering you?"

"Well I'm not really sure if I'm capable of pulling it off..." she said being uncertain about her knowledge in medicine.

"What with this mood? Where is the girl that claimed to be a good doctor?!" Law replied faking a surprised expression and raising his one eyebrow to her.

"I-I am! I just don't have so much experience..."

"You are being silly... I saw a pretty nice treatment on Volff's leg and some careful stiches on your own back. I think you should accept the offer."

Elga looked at him in the eyes and smiled.

"Then I will!"

Law smirked in response, satisfied he succeeded to convince her and held the knob to open the door.

The brunette was about to walk inside the house too but suddenly, she thought of a detail that she hadn't realized until now.

"Uhm, so that means we are going to work together?"

Law looked at her puzzled about her question.

"It's the clinic I work... Don't ask so obvious things, you are wasting my time." he teased her and left from her side to go find Bepo, leaving her alone behind.

The girl's cheeks were red from embarrassment as she couldn't believe they would work in the same place.

*Together? With him?*, she thought and her whole face became 10 shades even more darker red.

~...~

They were all gathered at Law's room as he shared his chamber with Bepo.

The white fuzzy bear was laying on his bed wrapped in bandages. He was still feeling pretty weak but everyone were happy this story ended up well.

Law felt his heart ache, seeing his beloved bear in this state so he thought it would be nice to cheer up his mood.

"What about to make that party tonight?" he spoke and everyone else turned their heads surprised by his state and watched him shocked.

"I would swear I had you for the party pooper..." Elga commented giggling.

"Well, we already have the necessary things we need to organize it and after all it will be a waste of food and money if we don't use them." he explained with a matter-of-fact tone on his voice.

"That sounds great idea, Law!" Bepo said in a weak voice from the pain he was feeling, placing a big smile on his lips.

*So cute...*, both Law and Elga thought looking at him.

"I will cook the food!" Penguin spoke, entrenching his own part.

"And I will organize the decoration and set the fire!" Shachi continued.

"I'm going to bring Bepo... and books." Law said.

"But we are not going to study! It's lame!!!" the red-haired cousin replied.

"I will..." the young doctor answered his friend having a serious expression on his face.

"What will you do Elga-chan?" the other cousin asked the girl.

"I will be the reason to celebrate I guess..." she responded blankly in a sarcastic tone.

"It will be an amazing party!" Bepo commented smiling again with as much remaining strength he had.

*Stop being so cute...*, the two teenagers again thought simultaneously.

Volff was observing them this whole time leaning his body on the room's doorframe in order to support his leg having a smile on his lips.

"Do as you wish just don't get drunk or else I'm not going to be the one to babysit you, did you understand that you lil punks?" it was time for him to clear his position.

"You can't even take care of yourself Mr. Junk..."

"Hmph, I got bored with this attitude and big mouth of yours Law! Do as you like!" he answered walking outside of the room with his crutch muttering something about that he can take care of himself and don't need a bunch of teenagers to make his life harder.

Everyone else stood up from their seats and went to begin the preparations.