There's hope

Kara's pov

"Are you ready to go?" I ask Mon-el, to which he just nods in response.

We're heading back to Earth-38 today, but before we leave we're gonna head down to the lobby to say a quick goodbye to everyone.

Once we make our way down the stairs, we're met by Barry, Caitlin, Cisco, Iris, Oliver, and Felicity, wearing bright smiles on their faces ––well Oliver's more grinning than smiling–– .

"Well this isn't creepy in the slightest bit" Mon-el whispers, as we slowly ––and cautiously––make our way towards them.

"....uh...what's with the weird smiles?" I ask, eyeing each of them which a questioning look.

"You wanna tell em?" Cisco ask Barry.

"No it's fine you can tell them" Barry states back at Cisco as his smile grows a little more.

"Aww, but I wanted to tell them" Felicity adds pouting.

"Why would you be the one to tell them? I've known them longer" Cisco complains.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean anything, I haven't even know them for that long, but I've grown very found of them! In fact I've officially decided that I want Kara to sing at my wedding too!" Felicitys argues back.

"Wedding?" Oliver ask as he turns his gaze to Felicity.

"Guys!" I start, trying to catch everyone's attention, and it seems to work because everyone ––expect Oliver, who is currently staring at Felicity, with eyes the size of saucers–– "Tell is what?!" I ask.

"Well...remember yesterday when I told you that I stayed up all night because of pre-wedding jitters?" Barry ask.

"Yeah-yeah...I remember that" I confirm, with a hint of confusion in my voice. 'What does that have to do with anything?' I ask myself internally.

"Well uh...that was a lie" Barry states, as he moves his hand to scratch the back of his head. "I was–we were actually up all night...working on this" Barry says as he digs his free hand into his pocket, pulling out a small glass jar with a black lid, which contained a bright yellow liquid.

"And, uh what is that exactly?" Mon-el ask eyeing the jar in Barry's hand with a questionable look.

"This my friend" Cisco starts as he grabs the jar from Barry and makes his way over to Mon-el, bringing his hands onto Mon-els shoulders. "Is something that will bring your memories back...hopefully" Cisco adds with a vibrant smile on his face.

As soon as those words left Cisco's mouth, I was immediately filled with the feeling of immense  astonishment...'wha-how could have possibly done that?!'

"...wha...are-are you serious?" Mon-el questions, unable to hide the tremblingly of his voice.

"Yeah, we are" Barry confirms smiling softly. At this response Mon-el turns his shocked gaze towards me revealing the tears in his eyes.

"Oh my god" Is the only thing I can muster saying, before I feel Mon-els arms slowly wrap around me, in a comforting, warm embrace, and for the first time in over 24 hours I give in...I let my arms wrap around him, I let my head burry itself into his shoulder...and I let the tears fall, because now there's a chance that Mon-el can get all of his memories back...now there's an actual chance that I can get my Mon-el back...there's hope.

*****

"How-how did you guys manage to pull this off?!" I ask Barry.

"We actually had help!" Barry remarks bubbly, "do you remember how Cisco came up to us at the  rehearsal dinner?" Barry question.