Jingle Bells Will Never Be The Same.

So this is a christmas one-shot, and this takes place before the bet was placed. So you get an insight to what Bia and Cam were like before. And a little of a backstory as well, so this is a little gift from me to all of my amazing readers. I hope you enjoy it.
🎄

Jingle Bells Will Never Be The Same.

Ah christmas eve, the last day to get the holiday shopping done. Honestly I quite enjoy the hustle and bustle of the crazy shoppers. So this is why I am sitting on a mall bench, watching these last minute shoppers, with my best friend Chloe.

So far we've been giggling at some of the cute kids, the shoppers decided to bring with them. The one kid, thought everything his mom bought was for him. And he actually stole one of her bags and pulled a hat out and ran over to us and started telling us a history behind that hat. His mom seemed so tired and embarrassed. We reassured her it was alright. Then they both walked off after a minute or two.

"Oh Bia, look at these two." I look over in the direction Chloe was pointing and saw a girl around our age, talking on the phone. A few feet away was a guy who looked like he had shopping bags growing out of him. I guessed he was with the girl because he kept looking at her with impatient eyes. After another minute or two, he dropped the bags and sat on the floor. Chloe giggled.

Suddenly, the girl ended her call and started yelling at the guy. He scrambled to get up and grab all the bags. She stomped away, and he quickly followed after her.

"Man that guy is so whipped." Chloe said to me, I simply nodded in agreement. Chloe nudges me with her elbow. "So I was thinking, instead of you spending Christmas alone, why don't you come spend it with us? You know we consider you family. And it would keep the flashbacks at bay. So come on what do you say?"

I look at her and laugh. "Do you know you just rhymed?" "I'm a poet and I know it." "If you stop rhyming I'll think about it." "Then I won't stop. C'mon you know you make the party pop."

At this we both laughed hysterically. And this is how we both ended up at her house. She had taken my laughter as agreement.

We're both lounging around on her couch watching Spongebob, when her dad announces he has to go to the store to get a few more ingredients for the big Christmas dinner. Saying bye, we turn back to the yellow sponge. "F is for friends who do stuff together! U is for you and me! N is for-"

"Guys shut up!" Cam yells down the stairs. "God its bad enough she's spending Christmas with us, I think we can do without the terrible singing!" At this I roll my eyes. "Cam just go back to your stuffed animals you call friends!" "Why don't you call the comeback hotline for better comebacks!" "Okay! Whats their number!?" "Its-" Cam pauses, and then the realization of what I said hits him. And he comes running down the stairs.

"Okay. I gotta give it to you. That was kinda good." Then he stands directly in front of the television. "Guys check this out."

He starts moving his hips in an awkward motion and then. "Jingle Bells! Jingle bells! Jingle all the way." Sadly we both caught on, and went ewwwwwww. Chloe threw a pillow at him, and thats when he stopped. "Ew! God Cameron! Jingle Bells will never ever be the same!" He laughs at us.
"Hey Bia do me a favor?" "What?" And then Cam sticks his butt in my face and lets out one of the loudest farts ever. "Oh my god Cameron! That's gross!" Then he runs up stairs.

I turn to Chloe and say, "We need to prank him." She shakes her head, and we both get back to watching spongebob.

Later that night, the memories start to slowly swallow me whole.

My parents were dancing around having a good time along with Mr. Summers. They had brought me to so I could play with Chloe. Sadly her brother Cameron decided to bully us because his friend couldn't come over. We were annoyed, but yet watching our parents dance together, made me smile.

"Bianca. You need to relax, and get out of your head." I shake my head, denying Chloe's words. "No. Its alright, this time it was a good memory."

She nods, "But I'll still spend tonight with you. In case you need me."

I nod and she pulled a blanket out of the closet and made a little bed on the floor. This is why I loved her like a sister. She is the closest I've got to family. With her on the floor, and me in the bed, we fell asleep.

"GUYSSSS! WAKE UP! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I startle awake to see Cam jumping around the room, and still screaming wake up. Its kinda nice to see him being a kid again, but still rather annoying. And then, Cam trips over Chloe. She immediately jumps awake, and slams her hands on top of Cam.

Next thing ya know, we're all racing to get downstairs first. We pull, and push each other but thankfully none of us fall down the steps.

I get to the tree first, but Cam was a close second. And Chloe continued running into the kitchen. So we followed. I would've been second to sit at the table if Cam hadn't pulled my chair out from under me. My butt landed on the floor with a bang. And an "ow" from me. That's when Mr. Summers came out with two heaping plates of food.

On one plate, there were pancakes stacked up to the roof. On the other plate, there was bacon and sausage. I didn't notice until Mr. Summers placed the plates down that there were other food on the table. There were eggs, hashbrowns, and bagels. I realized instead of drooling I should probably eat all this gorgeous food.

After we finished, we all went into the living room, you know to open presents. I only expected for there to be like one gift for me, considering I was alone and spending Christmas at a friend's house. Then Mr. Summers pushed a pile of gifts towards me, and I was shocked.

"Mr. Summers you didn't have to-" "Oh don't be silly Bianca. I didn't. It was Ol Saint Nick."

"Thank you." I also give him a smile and he winks back at me.

Honestly this Christmas was the best I've had in a long while, and I'm thankful for that.