What Do We Do Now?

It's not long before someone is knocking on the bathroom door. I haven't even moved, so if they think I'm opening that door, they've got another thing coming. The person stops, waits a minute, and then they knock again. The knocking forms a rhythm, and before I know it, Chloe is singing, Do You Want To Build A Snowman? I do not, but her efforts are cute. So I stand up, and am about to open the door, when I realize my problem, was bigger than I originally thought. Uh oh. I close my eyes, count to five, and pray its only Chloe outside the door. "Chloe? Are you alone?" She stops mid song, "Yes, Bia. Why? What's wrong?" I breathe a sigh of relief. "I've turned into a cold bolded monster, and I need new clothes, preferably sweatpants and a tank top with a built in bra, and new panties. But not the good ones!" She lets out a huge laugh, and I think I make out a "sure" in there. Not a minute later she's knocking on the door again. I have no choice but to quickly clean up the floor, and let her in. She hands me the clothes, along with a towel, and my phone. I pull my curious face, and she tells me, "So you could call up your date and cancel. I know you won't feel like going out. Oh, and when you're done, the guys and I are going to have a movie marathon, and we promise to not bring anything up. Well the thing that happened. I have no clue about this though." I nod, and she leaves.

I decide to call Tim now, and get it over with. It doesn't pick up until the fifth ring. "Hello? Bianca? Is there a problem?" I sigh, "Um, yeah Tim. There is. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to cancel our date." "What? Why? Come on Bianca! I've been waiting for like a week! This is bull. I can't believe you're one of those girls." What is it with men today? "Excuse you? One of what girls? And I'm sorry if I don't feel like going out and getting all sweaty. It's not like you feel like you're being stabbed repeatedly in the stomach. It's not like you're bleeding out your vagina. Well how about I stick a knife up your ass and lets see how you like blood pouring out of your body!" I sassily hit the end button. Man I wish I had a flip phone so I could've sassily slammed it shut. Oh well.

After showering and cleaning up, and arming myself with the proper equipment. I grab my dirty clothes, and make my way down the stairs. I take care of my clothes, you know, pretreat and throw in the washer, type of thing. I grab a water bottle, and slowly make my way upstairs. I stop in the middle of the stairs, and think about my options.

Option A, go join the crew in Chloe's room, and watch a probably great selection of movies.

Or option B, go into my room, be alone, probably cry, most likely sleep.

There are obvious pros and cons of each option. However option A, has the potential to have more food, and someone either rub my tummy or play with my hair. Option A it is then! The food really won me over.

I continue on my journey to Chloe's room, the door was closed, so I softly knock before entering. Everyone falls silent, and stares at me. Chloe and Mike are on her bed. Ben is on a fluffy air bed, which is also covered in pillows. Cam is by the window, looking pretty worn down. I go sit with Ben on the pillowed out airbed. Chloe mutters loud enough for the whole room to hear, "Ben's in trouble now." He pales the tiniest bit, "What? Why? What did I do?" I laugh, and so does Chloe. Mike even smirks a little bit. I put a reassuring hand on Ben's shoulder, "I'm on my period, and I acquire food, preferably greasy or salty, and attention. Preferably hair playing." He lets out a breath, and nods. He lets out a childish smile. "Well I guess you can have my huge bag of potato chips, and that way when I play with your hair, I won't get it dirty, which is good because you just showered." I nod eagerly. I also prop the pillows up, so I could lay down, but still eat. Ben throws his arm around me and brings me in close, so he wouldn't have trouble playing with my hair.

Chloe snorts, and then she clears her throat. "Well gang, I've got mine and Bia's movie picks. How about the rest of you?" "Wait, what are yours and Bia's picks?" Mike asks, and he looks like he's praying they aren't chick flicks. Chloe, rolling her eyes, says, "Bianca's is Cry-Baby, and mine is Magic Mike." Immediately the guys groan. Chloe and I simultaneously cackle evilly. Ben interjects, "Fine. Then I pick The Strangers, its a horror movie." I gush, "Yay! I love that movie!" Ben's jaw drops to the floor, and he knows he can't take it back once it's been submitted. Chloe giggles, and looks to Cam. "Iron Man." She nods, and then looks to Mike, he thinks about it for a few minutes, "Inception." Everyone nods their approval. Chloe, somehow has all the movies, she's in love with movies, and stacks them next to the tv. I notice she put them in the order of when they were picked, so Cry-Baby is first, and Inception is last.

As the movie starts, Ben actually does start playing with my hair. At first it was kind of awkward because he was like petting me, but as he became engrossed in the movie, he subconsciously switched to just twirling my hair. Which, for the record, is far more comforting.

By the time we reach the last movie, I've cuddled up to Ben, and he's rubbing my back. Somewhere also along the way, I've grown sleepy. I'm full, comfy, and my cramps are more annoying than painful. This makes for pretty good sleeping conditions, and eventually I do fall asleep.

*****

When I wake up the credits of some other movie are playing on the screen. I notice more DVDs added to the original stack. They must've started another round. I start to get up, when I look around the room. Everyone is asleep, except one person, who seems to be nowhere in sight. I get up, and stretch, and quietly make my way out of the room and into the hall. I hear a low mummer of music. I decide to follow it. It leads right up to Cam's door. I pause before knocking, and slipping in. He's just laying on his bed, throwing a tennis ball into the air and catching it. Ed Sheeran's Give Me Love is playing. Who knew Cameron liked this song? He freezes the moment he notices me, and he takes a second to study me. He must see the seriousness in my face, because he lowers the music and motions to have me sit beside him. I walk over and sit on the side edge, facing him. He made no move to get up, and I prefer it that way. We sit in silence for a little while. Curiosity must've been eating at him because he breaks the silence with, "What do you want Bianca?"

I take a deep breath, what did I want? I think about it, and finally answer with, "To apologize to you. I completely freaked out, and I'm sorry. You didn't deserve it all. The yelling last night, yes, today though? You didn't deserve any of that. I'm sorry for taking things the wrong way, and for insulting you. I was just overwhelmed and hurt and I could keep coming up with excuses but it doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm terribly sorry, and I hope you can forgive me."

He stares at me for what feels like forever, and I even start to squirm. Then he sits up and hugs me. "Of course I'll forgive you Bee." He then lays back down, and pulls me with him. Im now laying on his chest, and he starts rubbing my back. We're content, and its incredibly peaceful.

However there's one though on my mind, "Cameron?" He lets out a "hm?". "What do we do now?"