What do I do?

Cam hesitates, and after a slightly tense silence, he answers with, "Whatever you want to do Bia. I confessed my feelings, it's up to you." I internally start to panic, I have no freaking clue what I want to do. There's at least two obvious paths, continue with the game, although that'd confuse me further and lead him on. Then there's the safe route, and we go back to what we were before the game. It's not all black and white though. There's other choices, but I need to think them over. Whatever I choose to do, can either be the end of us, or the start of a better us. I let out the big breath I was holding in, "I need to think about it Cam. For now though, can we just stay like this? I'm so comfortable." I'm pretty sure he nods, and he continues rubbing my back. However it's now in a circular motion. I like this. I like laying with him. This is one of the moments where I would like to exist in, forever.

I can't help but wonder if I were to start a relationship with Cam, would I always be so content with him? Or would things change? It's difficult to predict the future, because the future is well, it's unpredictable. Anything could happen. I don't want to end up hurting him. I also don't want to end as the one who is hurt.

We lay like that for quite awhile, and then the sunlight starts to fill up the room. The others will be awake soon. Especially if Chloe's blinds are open. She's very sensitive to the light, and she's a morning person. However my question is, would they care? I mean, Mike was alright with it. Chloe hasn't brought it up. Ben was quiet. It's just, whatever decision we make, it doesn't just affect us. It also affects the people around us. The others in our lives. Maybe I need to talk things over with Chloe. After all she knows her brother best, and she knows me best.

Well, at least that's a decision I have no trouble making. Time to go to Chloe and ask for advice, what she thinks could be best, and hopefully she's okay with this.

With a confused heart, I slowly lift myself off Cam. I look him in the eyes, give him a small smile, and I pat him on the chest before making my exit.

I'm about to walk into Chloe's room, when I hear voices, quiet mumbling. I quickly back off, and duck into the bathroom.

Oh my gosh, I can't do this. Why am I getting so nervous? It's Chloe. My best friend, my sister. It's Chloe, Cam is her brother. Her freaking twin for pete's sake! Oh boy.

Bianca! Calm down. Everything will work out. I make my way over to the sink, turn on the faucet, and I splash cold water on my face. Of course it gets everywhere because this isn't an orchestrated commercial.

However, cleaning up the small mess helps to calm me down a bit. Calm enough to be able to walk out of the bathroom, and make my way downstairs into the kitchen. Of course Chloe is there, but so are Ben and Mike. They look up at me, when they notice I'm in the room. I barely have my voice when I ask, "Chloe... Can I talk to you? Just us... Please?"

Just like that she can tell something is up, and she gives me a soft smile. I walk past her, grab her hand, and we walk outside, to our tree. We both don't care as we sit in the grass, and lean against the tree.

I take a deep breath, before I start. "Chloe, before anything I need to tell you. Hell girl, I should have told you... From the beginning. Cam had acted differently with me, days ago. Maybe its been longer, I lost track of time. He just pushed me against the door, and I purposely teased him. Then I left him, knowing he'd follow me out of the room. But I never expected what he was gonna propose that day. Granted he came up with the idea. With the game. But I agreed to it, a little too quickly. We were to tease each other, there were two parts to it. The first part was harmless, we'd continue to tease each other, until the other cracked for a kiss. Then the person who succeeded in the teasing won, and we'd move on to the second part, which was trying to make the other fall in love. I really didn't think either of us was going to actually fall for the other. I thought he'd eventually get bored and move on to the next girl. You know how your brother is. But apparently, I had already won."

I'm staring off into the distance when I finally hear her speak after a couple of beats, "Bianca, I'm glad you told me this. You didn't have to. I mean yeah, we are best friends, but we don't have to tell each other every little thing. It's okay to keep some details to yourself. However, now that you have come to me, granted it was after it all blew up, I just want to know... why? Why my brother? Literally Bianca you could do so much better. Cameron is so gross, and he is such a loser."

I can't help but laugh, she joins in. This is why we're like sisters. We get each other. It calms me down, and then more thoughts intrude my head. Chloe puts a hand on my shoulder, "It's okay Bia, you'll figure it out. Take your time." With that, she gets up and walks inside. I decide to actually climb the tree, that way I'll be more alone, and have a nicer view.

After a little while, I decide to climb down, and rejoin the group in the kitchen. Cam is there now too, but Ben is nowhere to be seen. Mike and Chloe are in a pretty deep conversation by the looks of it, and I don't want to bug them. I decide to go and look for Ben, but on the way I flick Cam in the back of head. He shakes his head at me and makes a face, where he kind of squints his eyes and sticks his tongue out. Of course this makes me laugh.

I head into the living room, and it's eerily quiet, so I assume he's not there. My next place to look, is upstairs. With my luck, I end up walking straight into the bathroom door as it swings open, hitting me in the face. "Oh no! Bianca, are you alright?"

I tilt my head a little and find Ben's worried face staring into mine, completely forgetting my minor pain I shout, "There you are!" Ben just stares at me. Then without warning he takes a hold of my hand and leads me into the bathroom. He starts to panic about finding a first-aid kit. I find it all funny until I see that he's actually really very serious. So I reach out to grab his hand.

"Ben, Ben, Ben! Look, I'm okay. It's not like you concussed me. I'm perfectly fine. My forehead stung a little bit, but it faded. I'm good."

He breathes a sigh of relief and sits on the toilet across from the tub, where I decide to sit. "You sure you're okay? I'm sorry Bia. I didn't mean to."

I give him a nod and say, "Yes, I'm good... You know Ben, if you wanted to hit on me, you could have just tried a pick up line."

He just continues to stare at me while I laugh at my own joke. Finally he gives away and lets out a little raspy chuckle. "Well, at least now I can tell you I actually think you're pretty adoorable." He then winks at me and I'm sent into another fit of laughter.

After my laughter dies down a little bit, he carefully rests his hand on my cheek, and looks into my eyes and says though, "I know you're working through some stuff, what with Cam and all, and this probably isn't the best time, but I do. I find you really cute, and I'm just mesmerized by your personality."

"Of course you are," I breathe out, "But if you don't mind, I'm not gonna really dwell on that because of the other stuff you mentioned, because that stuff is currently occupying my mind. Thank you though. You're pretty cute yourself." He gives me a little smile, as if to say he understands.

Suddenly its as if a lightbulb went off in his head. He proposes, "How about I take you out of here? We just drive to one of my favorite places, and you can get out of here and help you think a little more. It should help not being around Cam."

Huh, this is actually a really amazing idea. There isn't any harm in going, and neither of us have left the house in days, and I trust him enough to not leave me stranded. He is way too sweet to ever hurt me, well on purpose that is.

With that in mind, I jump up and hold my hand out for him to take, "Lets go on an adventure!"

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Well, here ya go my faithful readers. Some of you who have been here with me for years. I appreciate all of you guys for still taking the time to read and enjoy this. I know it's been over a year since the last update, and I'm not gonna promise new updates coming more frequently. Unfortunately the updates will come whenever they come. I'm just glad you all are still here to read them.

So, lemme know what you think, any ideas, questions, I'm open to hear them. Thank you guys, and I hope you continue to stay.
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxox