#46 All I Want For Christmas Is You. (SHORT)

All I Want For Christmas.
Hello my little sunflowers! ^.^ I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in like 20+ days, I feel awful. It's almost Christmas (just over an hour to be precise!) So I thought why not do a Christmas pref!! So yeah this is one of my favourite Christmas song! Enjoyyy!

Niall-
'There Is Just One Thing I Need'
After the where we are tour had ended, Niall only had a couple of days off before heading back to America to do promo for the new album. Niall and the boys were leaving New York late the day before Christmas Eve, then they were finally home until the new year! You couldn't put into words how excited you were to see Niall again, you've hardly seen him since the tour started but today was the day you finally get to see him again! You woke up early making sure the house was spotless for when he returned, you dressed in his favourite top of yours, and sprayed a small amount if the sweet smelling perfume he got for you just a few months earlier. It was just over an hour before you had to leave to go to the airport to await his arrival when your phone rang throughout the house. You took it off the charger and smiled when you saw Niall's name and caller picture light up your phone. "Hey Babe!" You said happily into the phone. "Hey princess, how are you, you okay?" You smiled hearing his accent thick and strong. "I'm fine babe, just getting ready to come and pick you up, I've missed you so much!" This year was truly going to be the best Christmas, spending it at home, just the two of you together. "Y/n I need to tell you something" he said sighing, "okay?" "I should of told you earlier, but I knew you would be asleep and I didn't want to disturb you. There's storms babe, it's not safe to fly, i-i can't get home for Christmas." "What?" "M-sorry babe, you don't believe how much I argued with the airport over this, it's just not safe." "When the next flight?" You asked, your voice shaky. "28th, please don't cry princess, I hate it when you cry." "I know, don't worry Ni, we'll just have our own Christmas." You heard Paul (I DONT CARE UF PAUL DOESNT WORK FOR THE BOYS ANYMORE NO ONE CAN REPLACE HOM, OKAY OKAY.) telling Niall to go back to the hotel and Niall sighing once again. "I have to go princess, I'll Skype you all of tomorrow okay?" "Okay babe, I love you." A storm is the only thing in the way of a perfect Christmas, the only way to make it perfect was if niall was there, and that's all you wished for.

Louis-
(This is a bit like Nialls, so Louis called you up telling you he can't make it home for Christmas.)
'Standing Right Outside My Door.'
Not only did you miss Louis' 23rd birthday, you've also missed Christmas with him. Christmas with Louis was the thing you always looked forward to, all the fun and laughter filled in 24 hours. When he told you it felt like someone literally took away Christmas, 24 days leading up to seeing him again, wasted. It wasn't Christmas without Louis home, and when he did get home it would be the new year anyway. Spending almost all of Christmas Day putting decorations away wasn't your idea of your favourite time of year. Just as you sat down on the couch you heard a knock at the door, not in the mood to talk to anyone, you ignored it thinking whoever it was would simply go away. When the knocking was consistent, and got gradually louder, you pulled yourself up to answer the door. "What do yo-" "Merry Christmas!" Louis yelled, grabbing your waist, pressing his soft plump lips against yours. "Louis I don't understand?" "I wanted to surprise you, now, let me give you your presents!" "Your the best present I've got Lou."

Harry-
'Underneath The Mistletoe'
It was late, Christmas Eve night. You were sorting out everyone's presents, Harrys, your sisters, brothers, Harrys family and your family were both coming round for Christmas tomorrow, after going to Harrys last year, and yours the year before. While you were finishing up the wrapping and writing on tags for everyone, Harry was downstairs making you both hot chocolate, singing along to Christmas songs from his phone. "Y/n?" "What babe?" "Come here!" You stood up from piles of wrapping paper, scattered around your bedroom floor and went downstairs to see what your boyfriend wanted. "Yeah Haz?" "Come here" he said, extending his arms out towards you. "I love you." he said into your hair, "I love you too." "Look up." He said, with a cheeky grin on his face. "Mistletoe? Tt's not Christmas Day yet babe." "Now it is!" He said showing you his watch. One minute past midnight. With the music still playing softly in the back ground, you and harry both shared your kiss under the mistletoe. "I think this is going to be the best Christmas yet." Harry said, tucking the small box further into his pocket.

Zayn-
'Everyone Is Singing'
December is always a good time for your family. Everyone excited to see what 'Santa had got them, sitting around the fire and watching Christmas movies. This year was your 7th year as a family with Zayn, your 7 year old son Kaiden and 5 year old daughter Samantha. You were all sitting around the fire, listening to Christmas songs while the kids also wrote their letters to Santa. The song ended and 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' (it had to be done) begins to play! Samantha and Kaiden gasp, immediately jumping up and down singing along to the old song. "Join in daddy!" "Yeah come on daddy!" Zayn joins in singing with them until the song ends and another starts. Zayn sits down next to you while your reading the letters to 'Santa. "And what do you want for Christmas?" He asks you. "I've already got everything I could ever want, right here."

Liam-
'The Christmas Tree'
Having an 8 month old in the house while trying to decorate a Christmas tree sounds like a struggle, but it surprisingly wasn't. Amelia just sat there, admiring the pretty lights and shiny tinsel that you and Liam were putting on your tree. "Did you really need to get a massive tree?" You asked Liam as he tries to open the new pack of red and gold baubles. "It's Emmys first Christmas, I want it to be special." "Babe, she's not going to remember it, shes only 8 months old." "I'll always remember it though, our first Christmas as a family." You turned around to see Amelia reaching out for the star for the top of the tree. "You know the tradition babe." Liam says looking at you then to Emmy. "Youngest person puts the star on the tree." You give her the star and carefully lift her up, while liam helped her put on the star. "Favourite time of year with my two favourite girls."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS!!! And merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it! I hope you all have an amazing day!!!<3