#4 Your Midnight Memories Song

Your Midnight Memories Song💕

Liam- Half A Heart

Liam never wants to imagine a life without you, but he knows if he ever lost you he'd never be the same. He's literally not himself without you, he feels like he's not Liam, that he's a different person. He always wants to be with you, as you have the other half to his heart.

Niall- You&I

You and Niall don't want to be like any other celebrity couple. The kinds that can't trust one another, the ones that never do anything together. Niall wants to have new experiences with you, and experience everything with you. You both know that no matter what happens in your lives you'll both be there for each other until the end, because in the end there'll always be a you and Niall.

Harry- Strong

Harry's not himself without you, it's like someone's took his most prized possession from him. To him, your are his prized possession, when he's away from you he's weaker. He's not 100%, you literally do make Harry strong, because Harry knows that with you beside him, he's okay knowing your safe, and doesn't have to worry anymore.

Louis- Through The Dark

Being Louis' girlfriend there's always going to be 'days in the rain'. Louis always tells you that no matter how hard things get, the both of you will always make it through the situation, and he'll always be with you every step of the way.

Zayn- Right Now

On tour, there's not a day that goes by that Zayn doesn't wish you were with him. He hates not having you beside him to wake up to, or to hold you when you sleep, but he knows that everyday he's on tour, he's just another day closer to seeing the one he's thought of everyday, for the past months.