#48 Little Do You Know *REQUEST*

Little Do You Know
Thanks to Sammmihoran for requesting this (:
*different lengths*

Niall-
'You Might Change Your Mind'
You awoke to a loud banging noise at your front door. You glanced over to the bright numbers on the alarm clock, mocking you as you had only drifted off to sleep. Who would want you at 3:27am? You dragged yourself out of bed and walked towards the door cautiously, guesses running through your mind of who it could be. "Niall?" You said as you opened the door to see your best friend looking confused yet anxious. "Sorry Y/n, I just really need to talk to someone right now." you sighed knowing something must've been really bothering him to come to you in the middle of the night and not wait until morning. "Come in, I'll make us some tea." He nodded and rested his elbows on his knees to support his head. You waited for the kettle to boil and made the hot drinks before going back to see him. You and Niall met while you were both still in school, instantly becoming close friends for your love of music, out of the two of you Niall was the only one who done something to pursue their dreams. Ever since you met him you felt something towards him, had strong feelings for him, but since he auditioned for the creator it felt near impossible to have a chance with him, knowing you'd only ever be a friend to him. "What's up Ni?" You asked as you sat down next to him. "I just, I don't know" he sighed. "I need.. Advice?" "With what?" "I like someone Y/n, I really like someone and I don't know how to tell them." "Just tell them as it is Ni." "Easier said than done, believe me." Niall said sitting back. "Well what do you like about her?" "She's beautiful, truly beautiful like you wouldn't believe yet she can't see that. I'd give the world for her to see what I can see, how truly irresistible she is. I like everything, her laugh, her smile, when she's nervous she'll play with the ends of her hair, I don't know just everything about her seems too perfect for me to not fall for." This is making no sense. Niall's always telling you how beautiful you are. Your always playing with your hair when your nervous. Could this be you? "How long have you known her?" "Ages! Before xFactor!" He's describing me you thought, has he finally saw how much you like him? Has he finally changed his mind? "Maybe she feels the same, I would know y'know were quite close." "Are you? How do you know she likes me?" "Your all she ever thinks about Niall, every second of everyday your always on her mind, believe me. Just go for it, tell her how you feel, right now." "It's late, would she be up?" Niall's ask as he blows on his tea in attempt to cool the drink. "Oh I'm sure she's up." You chuckled. "Maybe I should send her a text? Asking her to meet me tomorrow?" "Um okay? Yeah text her then." Niall pulled out his phone beginning to text you. Your phone was upstairs so you'd reply later obviously with a yes. You can't believe he finally feels the same, your heart is beating like crazy and it feels like there's a jungle in your stomach. "Done! thank you so much Y/n, I really needed to get this off my chest, to tell someone how I feel! You always give the best advice." He says pulling you into a hug after he got up. "If this works out between me and her you don't understand how grateful I'll be Y/n, I've liked her for such a long time and I'm finally beginning to do something about it!" He says as he walks over to the door. "I have a feeling it'll all work out Niall don't worry." "Thank you again Y/n, I don't know how I'm going to sleep now, waiting for Christy's response." Christy ? Not you, Christy ! Of course it's her ! It's always been her, the one every girl dreams to look like, she's won Niall's heart, not you. "Oh um yeah well night Niall." "Night Y/n." Maybe it's time to get over Niall for all you'll ever be to him is a friend, but maybe it's not too late for its never too late to rewrite the future.. Is it ?

Harry-
'All My Mistakes Are Slowly Drowning Me."
"Baby girl,
I can't believe tomorrow you become my wife. I can't imagine how beautiful you will look as I know my mind can't make up that amount of beauty. I need to tell you something, something I know I should've told you a long, long time ago but I can't willingly marry you without you knowing. 4 years ago, April 15th 2011 - the day we met. I saw you at the party and thought we'd get along so we went back to mine and watched horrible re runs of shows but we didn't care what was on as we were just getting to know each other. We started going on more and and more dates and we've needed up here I guess, but that's not it, that's not it at all. The party, me and the lads were all there, as you know it was Stan's party -Louis' friend.- When I saw you I couldn't take my eyes off of you, knowing I had to do something, say something to you but me being the awkward person I was back then just brushed my feelings aside. However, Louis seemed to notice, how he did I will never know which led him to say "I bet you can't take her home." I was confused. Why would he bet me ? He said you were way out of my league which to this day is still true for you are a perfect blessing to my life. The boys all heard Louis' proposition of a bet and started putting money on it, that I couldn't take this beautiful girl home. I agreed so started talking to you, I remember you wanted nothing to do with me yet you continued to talk to me. I offered you to come back to my house, somewhere quieter and we stayed up till sunrise together. If I got the chance Y/n to go back I'd change the way I met you, you shouldn't have been apart of any bet. I understand this may change your mind of coming tomorrow, but I just want you to know- Y/n I love you more than life itself and I have no idea what I would possibly do without you in my life. Just know my mistake will always be over my head and I can't forgive myself unless you forgive me first. Please don't let this change us, I love you too much to ever let you go. I'm sorry.
~ Your Prince, Haz x