#31 Irresistible

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM!!!🎉🎉

Irresistible

Niall-

Nialls POV

'I Wish I Knew The Answer'

What are her hobby's? Her likes? Dislikes? What makes her smile, laugh, cry even? I know nothing about her yet she fascinates me, how she can be so carefree, yet so caring and lovable at the same time. How she blushes when I call her babe, or beautiful. She's the most kind, beautiful and overall perfect girl i know.. but does she know me? Does she know that I spend almost every minute thinking of how to ask her on a date, every minute to find a way to get her attention. I'm just the guy who lives next door.. and that's all i'll ever be.

Harry-

'When You Say'

His POV

Those three words. That's all she has to say to put me at ease when im having an insecure moment. When I need reassurance, or just out of truth. Those three words keep me grounded from all of this. Fame. Without her I dont know what I'd be. For hearing those three words come from her, it means the world to me, hearing those words come from the person I'd give a lives worth of happiness too, means everything.

Zayn-

His POV

'Heartache Doesn't Last Forever'

"It's alright mate, you'll get over her." "You won't always feel like this." "There's plenty more fish in the sea!" They'd tell me. None like Y/n though. Now she's gone, I just let her slip away. I should've fought for her, I shouldn't of let her leave. She's my world, more than that, she's my universe and now it feels as though my life has come crashing down. Without her I'm a nobody, I have no reason to do anything if it's not with Y/n. I can't imagine someone else holding her, someone else protecting her, someone else making her happy! That should be my job, that should be me.

Louis-

'Dark Turns To Light'

You didn't know what was wrong, why you felt this way. You had a perfect boyfriend, loving family and friends and a well paid job. Was it hate? You could handle people behind a screen. Was it the limelight? You couldn't care less, so what if you got mobbed now and then? Why do you feel so sad all the time? No hugs not kisses could fix, nothing could cheer you up, nothing could make you happy. You just felt like you could do better with things, you always do things wrong in your eyes. You get mobbed and your conscience is telling you that it's your fault for going out today. You get hate and you think it's your fault for wearing that top. Will it ever get better? Dark turns to light, but what if the sun never rises?

Liam-

His POV

'Irresistible'

Everything about Y/n is perfect. No one really thinks anyone can be perfect, but I think otherwise. They way she laughs at a stupid joke. The way she scrunch's her nose when she doesn't like something. How she's truly herself around me, not caring what other people think of her. I find these things truly irresistible, irresistibly perfect. She's my everything, she's the only thing that I care the most for. I'd rather go with nothing so she could have everything. She deserves all the greatest things in life for she is my world, the one that makes the sun shine so bright and the birds happily sing. She is irresistibly perfect and I don't know how I got so incredibly lucky.

Sorry for not posting in like two weeks! I've had major writers block!! School starts in four days -.- I'm not looking forward to it at all! Anyway hope you liked this oneee🙈