#1 Your In SOML

Your In Story Of My Life💕

Liam-

The picture was from your first date, you were looking around at all of the boys cute, funny and just simply weird ones which were mainly Louis', pictures when you came across you and Liam on your first date. "Li you know you didn't have to go this!!" "I know! But I wanted to, because I'm not me without you and your a major part in my life, hence why I put you in our video!! It was meant to be a surprise but did you like it?" "Loved it!!"

Niall-

"And this was when I died my hair blonde when I was younger and this was me and Greg with my Dad and this wa-" "babe, I get it, there's lots of pictures of you here! I don't need the story behind them all" "Babe! Wait one more! This ones my favourite out of all of them!!" He pointed to a picture of the two of you at DisneyLand when he took you for your birthday! "Oh my god!! Ni!! It's us!! I'm in the video!" You said squealing a bit. "You do know you didn't have to do this!!" "But I wanted to, because your the favourite part in my life!" He said before leaning down to pull you into a short but passionate kiss.

Harry-

"Remember prom?" Harry asked you out of the blue. "Of course I remember prom... Why?" "Because 1. I just remember how amazingly stunning you looked as always" he said and gave you a small kiss of your forehead "and two because I put our prom photos in the video!!" "What? Really!?" "Yep! Look over here!" He said and pointed to your prom pictures. "Harry!! I can't believe you done this!!" "Best day ever" He whispered to you before he kissed you passionately earning some noises from the boys.

Louis-

"Oh my god Lou!!" "What is it babe?" He called from the other side of the set. "You put my graduation photos on here?" "Of course I did!! Why wouldn't I?" "Look at the stupid faces were pulling! Why didn't you pick a nice, smiley one?" "Well come on y/n I'm Louis Tomlinson, I'm not the most serious person in the world! But I thought you'd like a smiley one so that's over here my love!" He said and guided you to some more pictures with your graduation photo in the middle. "By the way, no matter what face you pull, your still the best part in my life! A beautiful one too, and I love you!" "Love you too Lou"

Zayn-

"Told you your in the video!" Zayn said while showing you a picture from your sisters wedding of the two of you. You was a bridesmaid and for some reason your sister wanted peach dresses, which didn't really look that good on you, but you wore it anyway as it was her day and no one else's so you didn't really make a fuss. "But Zayn!" You whined extending the 'n' on 'Zayn'. "What?" "I'm wearing peach!... PEACH!!" "But you looked beautiful to me! You always look beautiful!!"

*tbh just skip to summer love as that's when my grammar and content was a lot better*