#15 Half A Heart

Half A Heart Song Preference

Niall-

'I Miss Everything We Do'

He missed everything, even the stupid things he didn't really pay attention to. He missed waking up next to you, falling asleep next to you, being able to hold you when something wasn't right or just simple things like conversations you'd have with him. Most of all, he missed you. He didn't even remember what the argument was about, but he hated the fact that he must of said something so bad that caused his princess to leave. To leave his life, not wanting anything to do, with Niall Horan anymore.

Liam-

'And That You Can't Stop Missing Me'

You didn't want to leave him, but you knew you had to. The constant arguments you'd have when something went wrong at the studio and you got the blame, he always took everything out on you. It wasn't his fault, it was simply because he was stressed. You knew Liam wasn't like this but until he changed you didn't want to stay with him. You missed him like crazy, you felt empty without him, but you knew it was the best thing to do to get your Liam back. The caring and kind Liam who you first fell in love with.

Harry-

'Im Missing Half Of Me'

You'd be lying if you said Harry was getting over the break up. He hasn't spoken to anyone for days, ate anything for days, showered for days, he's just sat in the living room staring at a white wall. Anyone who walked through the door, his head would turn round in a shot still with the thought that it'd be you coming home. Harry literally hasn't been the same since you left a week ago. They boy are starting to worry about him with the lack of food and sleep he's had. They've tried to contact you endlessly but you couldn't face Harry knowing that you'd break down like you have been. If was right to say that you were the other half to Harry and he was the other half of you.

Louis-

'Forget All We Said That Night, No It Doesn't Even Matter'

You and Louis both said some mean and hurtful things but Louis had crossed the line. You walked out not turning back. These arguments were too frequent to deal with, you had enough of this being a normal routine! Louis had been texting, calling and leaving voicemails at any chance he got and having nothing else to do this was all the time. All you two had to do was talk about it, then it would be the same again, you and Louis, how it should be! You wasn't going to give in that easy though, too much was said to just forget, but you needed to forget in order to go back to normal. To get your Louis back.

Zayn-

'I Got Lost Without You'

He didn't know what to do, where to go, what to say. It was like someone clicked a restart button. He couldn't hold a conversation longer than 5 minutes any more. The only time he done something like before was when he performed. He wouldn't let the breakup get to the fans, it wasn't their fault. In a few shows he would let a tear slip in little things, your favourite song. Or a sentimental song that he used to sing to you when you was feeling down. But now he's lost you from his life, it's as if he's lost his self.