𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Oakleys POV

It's been two weeks since Rudy and I went out and two weeks since I opened up to him. Ever since that day we have gotten much closer. We hang out whenever he isn't filming a scene and I'm scared to say it but I think I am catching feelings. I tried so hard to fight it but he is just so sweet and kind... but I feel like he doesn't feel the same which scares me.

I'm currently on set watching the hot tub scene. I just have to say Rudy is so talented. I must have started tearing up from watching it because I didn't realize Rudy had wrapped me in his arms.

"Oakley, why are you crying? Are you okay?"

I have my head leaning on his shoulder, trying to slow down my crying before I finally speak "Yeah I'm okay. It's just Rudy you're so fucking talented and you killed the hot tub scene. It felt so real and it just really hit me."

After saying that Rudy doesn't say anything instead he just hugs me tighter. We stand there hugging for the longest time until my dumb brother ruins the moment, "Sorry to break up whatever this is, but Jonas gave us the rest of the day off and we heard there was a fair like an hour away. Everyone wanted to know if you guys wanted to go?"

"Honestly that sounds like a lot of fun, I'm in! Rudy what about you?" I ask while turning to look at Rudy.

"Sounds good."

Austin nods and tells us we would be leaving in 20 minutes so I take that time to go change into something different.

We finally make it to the fair and as soon as the car stopped, I jump out and start running to the entrance like a little kid.

"Oakley, calm down the fair isn't going anywhere," Austin says while laughing.

I just turn around and flip him off. As I was about to pay for my ticket to get into the fair, Rudy pushes my hand away and pays for my ticket instead.

"Why would you do that I was gonna pay," I pout at him.

He looks at me and smiles, "Because I wanted to now hush." I roll my eyes and smile while following Rudy and the rest of the group to the rides.

"Okay what do you guys wanna do first?" Chase asks.

"Why don't we go on a roller coaster?"

By the time we got to the roller coaster everyone had decided who they would sit with and they made sure Rudy and I sat together. I sit down and I notice that Rudy seemed nervous, "Rudy are you scared of roller coasters?" I ask knowing what the answer would be by the way he was acting.

"Yeah just a little but I'll be okay and before you say anything don't feel guilty, you didn't know."

I give him a small smile and hold on to his hand, giving it a small squeeze every once in a while during the ride. After riding some more rides and Rudy winning me a teddy bear, we all decided we would ride the Ferris wheel before leaving.

"Okay so who's going with who on the ferris wheel?"

"me and Chase are going togther," Madelyn says.

"Yeah and me and Madison will ride together. Austin said him and Drew are riding together," JD explains.

"Well looks like me and you are stuck together," Rudy says playfully while putting his arm around my shoulder.

I give him a smile "that's fine with me."

Once we got settled and the ride started moving, I notcied the amazing sunset in front of us.

"Wow the view is amazing."

"I think my view is pretty amazing as well, maybe even better," Rudy says. When I turn to look at him he had his cute smile on his face.

"Oh hush I'm not that pretty," and as I'm about to turn my head away, Rudy uses his hand to bring my head back so that I'm facing him.

"Oakley, you're the most beautiful girl I have ever met. I promise you that."

I didn't even realize we were both leaning in untill it happened. I was kissing the Rudy Pankow and I didn't know how to feel about it.

Once I come back to my senses I pull away and start to freak out, "I need to get off the ride like now."

Luckily we were the next ones to get off and as soon as I did, I start running to the exit and I end up calling an Uber. I didn't want to have to be in the same car as Rudy or anyone at the moment. I could hear Rudy yelling for me to stop but I didn't care... all I knew was that I loved that kiss and that's what scared me the most. I had to get away.

𝙰/𝙽
𝙷𝚒 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 ! 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.... 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚍𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚊𝚔𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚒𝚝 ! 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔?
𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝!