Chapter 92 Madness

Start from the beginning

Fate really can be cruel sometimes. He wanted to save humanity but ended up killing more humans than he saved. All Yozora wanted was to make an outcome where everyone could share a laugh, yet he was being forced to kill the very thing he wanted to save.

Yozora turned his head to look at the injured boy he just met. He saw blood dripping from the bottom part of the boar mask and gripped his sword.

"Hey, stay out of my way! I can beat him on my ow-"

Inosuke didn't finish his sentence as Yozora kicks his head. As Inosuke starts losing his consciousness, he sees Yozora approaching Rappa. Soon before he passed out, he heard Yozora mumble something.

"Sorry, i'll take it from here."

Rappa clenched his fists as he looked at Yozora. He could tell the boy was leagues above Inosuke and that got him hyped.

"You're amazing too. Now, let's start our death match."

"You would bet your life so easily....."

Yozora held his blade tightly. He soon charged towards Rappa at great speed. Rappa starts throwing an onslaught of punches, but he didn't feel his fists connect to anything. Suddenly he felt his face being kicked.

Yozora had jumped and spin kicked the man's face. Soon he slammed his foot and Rappa's head onto the ground as a loud sound came from the impact. Yozora jumped away, but Rappa immediately got back up and charges forward to land a barrage of punches on the pillar.

"Shigure Soen Ryu, Fourth Form:May Wind, October Rain."

Yozora synchronized with Rappa's breathing to evade his punches at high speed

Yozora synchronized with Rappa's breathing to evade his punches at high speed. To Rappa, Yozora looked like a blur while he was throwing his punches. Once he saw an opening, Yozora jabbed his elbow into Rappa's gut and sent the man flying through several trees.

"If i use Breath of the Moon, i could kill him. But i.....i........Shigure Soen Ryu, Tenth Form:Clash of Swallow!!!"

Yozora becomes coated in high amounts of water as he charged at Rappa with great speed and power

Yozora becomes coated in high amounts of water as he charged at Rappa with great speed and power. When he swung his sword, Rappa used both his hands to catch it, but the force of the attack was pushing him back. Soon Yozora used his foot to sweep Rappa's leg and delivers a hard punch onto his face as the man was slammed to the ground.

"Amazing......you're even more amazing than Boar Head. Show me, show me!!!!! Show me the power that helped you gain the stench of blood!!!!!"

Rappa soon punches multiple rocks and trees around him. As they broke apart in the air, Rappa punched them forward to use them as projectiles. Yozora gripped his sword tightly as he planned his next move carefully.

"Shigure Soen Ryu, Seventh Form:Splashing Rain."

Yozora holds his sword backwards and spins it to create a whirlwind like shield

Yozora holds his sword backwards and spins it to create a whirlwind like shield. The debris that Rappa launched at him were being repelled in the process. Seeing this Rappa started to chuckle, but soon it turned to full blown laughter.

"This is it. This is what i always wanted. To go head-to-head with a strong opponent who's hands are stained with blood just like mine. An all out death match between two people with nothing to live for! You truly are amazing, Yozora Tsugikuni!!!!!"

"That's enough, Rappa."

Rappa soon stopped in his tracks as he heard this voice. He turned around to find the source of that voice and he was surprised to actually find the man in question.

"What the hell are you doing here, Overjerk?!"

"How many times do i have to tell you. My name is Kai Chisaki. Was killing you once not enough to get through to you?"

Rappa kept his mouth shut as he saw Chisaki walking in front of him

Rappa kept his mouth shut as he saw Chisaki walking in front of him. Soon Chisaki stops walking as he looked at Yozora with an analytical look.

"So this must be the brother Zenon always talked about. He wasn't kidding when he said the brat looked like a copy of Upper Moon One."

As Chisaki looked at Yozora, he saw the boy gripping his sword tightly. Yozora didn't know why, but he felt something inside of him trying to consume him. Something he never wanted to experience.

"Kill him......kill him........KILL HIM!!!!"

Yozora's second personality kept screaming this in his head. He knew exactly what this feeling was. Yozora had the urge to kill the man in front of him. As Chisaki looked at Yozora, he finally spoke up.

"I'm glad to finally meet you....faker."