I saw Mr. Oh sitting on a chair in front of a bar talking to an old man wearing a suit. I walk towards him and greets him.

"Oh! Jin! I am waiting for you." Mr. Oh flashes a big smile. Like a smile of relief after seeing me.

I smile. I notice the old man eyeing me but I choose to ignore. "I have decided to accept the job offer. But like what I've said, I don't dance. A server or a kitchen job is my forte so I can stay in the kitchen. No problem."

Mr. Oh puts his arm on my shoulder and walks me near the old man. "Your handsome face is not for backroom work my dear Jin. By the way, this is Mr. Han Wonbin and he's the owner of this bar."

I bow immediately after hearing that I am facing the owner. "Good evening Mr. Han. My name is Kim Seokjin."

Mr. Han smiles and stands up, his brows raise while looking at Mr. Oh. "You really know how to look for an asset."

Mr. Oh chuckled while squeezing my shoulder with his hand making my stomach jitters. "You know me, Mr. Han. So, Jin can start tonight, right?"

Mr. Han nods while staring at my lips. I don't know what to feel now. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid. "Follow me in my office Jin so we can have a formal interview."

Mr. Han guides me towards a narrow hallway with dim lights. It has several doors and we stop at the farthest end. Mr. Han opens the door letting me in and his office is a bit small than what I expected it to be. But it has a big and long couch beside the door.

"Tell me what you can do." The old man said while removing his coat and loosening his necktie.

"I can cook, wash the plates, I have an experience being a waiter so I can work at the restaurant with lesser or without supervision," I answered.

Mr. Han unbuckled his belt making me step backward. "No. That's not what I mean. Oh told me that you cannot dance. To tell you the truth, it's not a big deal if you can't dance. What's important is your performance. How you perform in bed with a client."

I swallowed. My heart now thumping painfully under my chest. "I-I'm sorry. I'm really sorry but I can't do that. That's not what I am applying for."

Mr. Han removed his belt and dropped it on the floor. When he started to unzip his pants, I turned my back and tried to open the door but he grabbed my arm and pushed me hard against the door.

"No! No! Please!" I cried. I can already feel his member poking my thigh. And it's making me disgusted.

Mr. Han grabbed my member and my eyes widened in shock. He leaned forward to kiss me but I pushed him hard causing him to step backward and his grip to loosen.

I tried opening the door but he pulled my hair. "Don't be too hard to get Jin. All my employees here need to go through me first you horny bitch!"

He tried to kiss me again but I spat on his face. His face frowned and I knew right then that I angered him. I saw his hand form into a fist. Before he can hurt me further, I kicked his groin and he ducked down in pain.

I quickly went out of his office and ran as fast as I could. I pushed Mr. Oh when he tried to block my path and he toppled on the floor.

I pushed the entrance door hard and ran to the street. The rain is heavy but it didn't stop me from running.

I run. I run as fast as I could. The rain seeping through my clothes. The water on the road splashing as my feet touched the wet ground. I crossed the street and ran. Far away from that hell bar.

I'm not sure how far I reached. Or how long I am running now. My chest felt heavy and I am starting to blackout. I just realized that I am crying. Crying in fear. I felt violated. Nobody touched me like that. Nobody. And now I am feeling dirty.

I sat down on a stair. It has a canopy that can cover me from the heavy downpour. As soon as my butt hit the cold stairs, fear, disgust, and anger crept inside me. I am shaking in fear, in cold weather, and from the wet clothes clinging on my body. I wrapped my arms around my body as I cried hard. I don't know what to do. That was the worst that ever happened to me. And I regretted going there.

Then I felt a touch on my shoulder. I jerked and my reflexes shoved his hand. "Don't touch me! Go away!" I screamed in fear. I am shivering in fear.

"J-jin?"

I don't know what to do or say next. I am scared and shivering in cold at the same time. I throw myself to him. And immediately cried on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around my body. I felt safe. I felt relieved. I felt I am being rescued. He did not say a word. But Taehyung's embrace is enough for me to feel secured. I am safe now.

***

AN:

We are Bulletproof The Eternal
06122020

💜💜💜💜