THIRTEEN: SEPERATION

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

"Diana, wake up diana wake up!!!!!!", diana opens her tired eyes and starred to his mommy cora. She just observed her mommys face, after some minutes tears flows freely from her eyes. She slowly gripped the bed sheet.

"I lost my child right?", diana cried in sorrow while her hands cupped her now flat stomach. Cora sadly nodded to her daughter, she carefully holds dianas hands to calm her down.

"I'm sorry my lovely daughter, but for now we need you to do something more important-------", cora is cut off by a screamed of pain from the outside, making her and diana suprised.

"Mommy what's that noise?", diana asked worriedly while she tried to pull her body up.

"Apollo, he lost control he's currently in fury about your child, he is killing every werepeople in our kingdom diana, your parents our going after him to stop him along with his fafher, but we both knew that you were the only one who can calm him down, please diana everyone will die", cora pleads to diana.

"I will do it mommy", diana fprced to say as she starts to vanish like a splash of a water.

################################

Outside the kingdom palace, chaos was seen and witnessed, blood covers the ground, dead body of the werepeople is seen from the youngest tp the oldest members of every pack that lives at the kingdom. Princess luna and her pricvate servant is currently running away from the city.

"Nichola hurry up!!!!!!!, we need to go far away", luna shouts to nichola, she was scaping from apollos wrath, she didn't want diana to lost her child but her enviness kick in. They we're about to go near the main gate of the city when a black light materialized in front of them making the two stop in horror. Apollo is here now.

"Princess luna where do you think you're going?", apollo exclaimed with his deep voice as he smile evilly to the scared princess in front of her.

"Move away from the gate apollo, It's not my fault is she just refuse to be the moon goddess she will never experience this kind of lost, it's her karma your highness, having you beside he is a bad luck, she breaks the rule by choosing you and that child over her duties", luna bravely exclaimed to apollos face, apollo hands starts to form in a fist as the dark aura surrounds him more.

"You will pay for what you did to my child, he/she has nothing to do with this, you envied princess, you need to die!!!!!!!!!!", apollo screamed in fury as he raised his claw hand and about to strike the stumned princess when a wave of water stops his hand, diana materialized in front of him blocking his view to luna.

"Stop this apollo please!!!!", diana beg her lover.

"Why diana, why do you always protects your sister from everyone, she killed our child remember!!!!!", apollo replied in an angry voice.

"I know that apollo, but this is not the right way to do this, I know its hurts but we don't have any right to kill anybody, please stop this, you already killed many werepeople don't add more blood to your hands apollo, come on let's start together, let's go away, just the two of us", diana said in a loving and tender voice to her lover, dark aura starts to loose, diana slowly walks to apollo and hug the prince with so much affection.

"Everything will be alright apollo, I promise", diana added as she rubs the prince hair lovingly, the prince hans slowly and affectionately wraps to her waist. Diana smiled to her prince, she was about to seperate herself when she noticed her father from apollos behind while holding a arrow and bow, dianas eyes widens as she realize whats happening, the firm look on her fathers eyes tols her everything, the king is ready to kill her lover, king jericho ignored his daughter pleading eyes as he pulled the arrow and release it.