TEN: BIG NEWS

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

Diana and cora left the room, apollo meet them. Diana can't hold her emotions anymore, she launch into apollos arms and cried her heart out, apollo just rubs her back to comfort her, he didn't dare to utter any word, he just wait for diana to calm down with healer cora beside him.

"Apollo....... what will......... I do?, I can't think straight....... anymore", diana said between her cries as she tightly grip apollos shirt.

"Please my princess, calm down you're a mess now, stop crying will you and tell me what's the matter, I will help you I will do everything to help you", apollo said to his lover with a low voice, diana slowly seperate herself from the prince and she looks at apollos eyes.

"No you can't do anymore my prince, my decision will hold our future and this lands future, I can't choose between the two, I'm not sure if I can do it anymore, all of my plans were fading now, all of my hopes and goals cannot be reach now", diana slowly said and after that she fainted on apollos arms due to exhaustion.

################################
(Three months later)

After the that day when diana fainted, the king announced that he will give diana her own group of protectors compose of the well trained soldiers of the palace.

Many things change for her, diana now lives in the castle along with her family, she was also announced and introduced as the second princess of the kingdom, she got all she wants now. While her twin sister princess luna were now on medication, the first princess didn't take it the peoples humiliation to her, she became more depressed and suicidal, the king and queen decided to locked her up to her room to protect her from the sharp words that the citezens talked about her. The first princess who think highly of herself became the shadow that no one cares within a minute.

But the thing that didn't change was the love and admiration that diana have for her mommy cora and to her lover apollo, until now apollo didn't know anything about what she and elder fong talked about and if ever she wants to keep it a secret. Everyday the princess always visiting her mommy along with apollo, nothing really change between the three of them and diana was contented to that set up.

"I really like the flowers here, my princess how can you maintain their beauty?", apollo asked his princess who's on his arms with the back leaning to his chest.

"Just love them apollo, even the flowers have life for them to be able to be more beautiful you need to take an extra care and love to them, maybe thats my secret, I really want planting flowers seedling", diana exclaimed while her eyes is locked to the flowers infront of her. She didn't want this time to passed, if she can stop it, she will definitely stop it, she only have a month to decide for her next step, and until now she can't decide.

"I love you diana", apollo tenderly whispered to dianas ear.

"I love you too apollo, always remember that no matter what happens I will always love you", diana sincerely said to apollo.

################################

When apollo left the kingdom, the king and queen requested for dianas presence. The princess arrives at the throne room with chloe beside her.

"What do you need my king?", diana politely asked her father. The king firmly look at her while he clapsed his hands together.

"The elders were worried second princess diana, it's already three months yet you still can't give us a proper answer about your next step, the whole kingdom are waiting for you diana", the king straightly said making diana tightly gripped her dress.

"It's easy to you to say that to me father because you're not the one here in my shoes, it's hard for me to decide, its hard for me to nod off the werepeople in our land, but I can't decide I love apollo so much father, and I want to start a family with him, I didn't wished to become the next moon goddess!!!!!", diana firmly replied making the king stamped his foot in madness.

"Yes, it's not you're choice diana, but you need to obey, you need to comply to the moons destiny for you, you don't need apollo, you're bringing danger to the werepeople if you didn't choose them, and apollo will be killed if you choose him, so now make up your mind or I will be the one who'll solve this!!!!!!", the king yelled inside the throne room. Diana flinched in fear to her father here knuckles slowly turning white due to nervousness. Her mommy cora didn't shout at her even for once.

"You can't do that you can't kill him father!!!!", diana bravery replied to the king, but the king smirked evily to her.

"I can diana, don't try me second princess, I can kill just for the destiny to be fulfilled", the king evily said to diana. That was her last straw, her whole body feels the shivers run through her veins, slowly her vision becames blurred, she also having a hard time breathing, her whole world were spinning, as she falls to the ground she heards her mother calling her and after that darkness consumed her.

"Diana!!!!!!!!!",

################################

"She needs rest, please your highnesses don't stress her", diana heard her mommy cora said. She slowly opens her eyes, she was welcome by her bluish ceiling, she was in her room.

"Diana, baby how are you?", cora asked diana as she help her to sit up.

"Mommy cora my head was still spinning, what happened?",

"You fainted earlier due to stress diana, you're keeping everything to yourself, but thats not the only reason thats you've fainted earlier", cora informed her daughter who's brows frowned in confusion.

"What it is mommy?, what's happening?", the princess once again questioned her mommy, she was holding now on coras arms for support. Cora starts to caress dianas face lovingly with a sad smile on her face.

"Please don't be suprise my princess, ...
.................you're three month pregnant diana!!!!!!",

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE,COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER