THREE: THE KIND PRINCESS & PRINCE

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"Every spark returns to darkness. Every sound returns to silence. Every flower returns to sleep with the earth. The journey of the sun and moon is predictable. But yours, is your ultimate
art.
-Suzy Kassem,

################################

"Diana, what are you doing here love?", cora worriedly ask her daughter as she carefully clean the princess lovely white dress. The princess laughs and she gave her mother a dozen of white roses from her small garden behind the castles medical building.

"For you mommy cora, these flowers is really pretty, so I've decided to give some to you as a present, do you like it?", princess diana happily informed her mommy, cora happily accepted the flowers, she sniff the sweet scent of the flowers and she looks at the thirteen year old girl in front of her.

The second princess of the moon kingdom, grew into a beautiful girl, her long white silky hair is flowing behind her tied in a bluish ribbon, she wore a lovely white dress, a white sandals and some bronze accesories but the most admirable from the princess was her brown eyes that shine brightly.

"You're very beautiful my princess", cora commented to the princess while caressing dianas lovely hair, the princess leaned to her mothers hand with a content smile on her lips.

"I love you mommy cora, thank you so much for taking care of me", princess diana sincerely said to her mother, she slowly walks to coras arms and embraced her tightly but full of love.

"Enough of this drama, diana let's go inside help me to seperate the herbs and store them properly", cora exclaimed to diana who nodded in agreement, the two holds hands and happily enters the building.

################################

Inside the castles throne room, the fifteen years old heir of the light kingdom is standing still in front of the king and queen with his parents behind him.

"Good day, your majesties", the prince politely greets the two with a bow, the king and queen smiled to his politeness, while his parents were proudly looking at their son.

"You've grew as a polite and handsome prince apollo, I'm glad that you visit again here in my kingdom", king jericho exclaimed to the prince with a smile, the prince once again bowed and acknowledge the king, after that king hyperion looks at his friend.

"King hyperion and queen eos, welcome back to my kingdom, please feel at home", king jericho said making the king and queen of light nods at him happily.

The throne room door suddenly opens reveiling the furious first princess of the moon kingdom, with he curly white hair, she wore violet dress, a pair of a golden sandals and some gold accesories on he hair, neck and wrist.

"Princess luna, why do you look mad, what happened?", queen selene asked her daughter in concern. Princess luna waved her hand and two soldiers enters the room with a femal wolf servant along them. The girl servant is crying.

"This servant, is a thief she stole some of my gold hair ornament mother, I want her to be killed!!!!!!", princess luna exclaimed in rage making the servant hides in fear, she hurriedly turn into a brown wolf.

"Shift!!!!!!!!!!", princess luna once again yelled, the wolf servant shifted back with tear falling freely to her eyes.

"Nichola, did you really stole your princess hair ornament, tell me the truth?", the king asked in a calm voice, he was a just ruler, that's why all of his werepeople respect him.