ONE: THE MOON KINGDOM

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"The moon is a loyal companion"

################################

Hundred years ago, the werewolf continent was ruled by the moon king and queens namely high king Jericho and high queen Selene.

The moon palace where located at the middle of the werewolf continent, the king and queen were loved by their were people due to their kindness and righteous manner, they always thinks for the better justice.

After thirteen years of reign, the couple were blessed because queen selene got pregnant, the whole werewolf community rejoice to this news, the child that their queen carried will be their new moon goddess that was decide and chosen by destiny itself.

"My queen what are you doing, don't get yourself tired, the maids can do that", the king said to his queen when he found her at the kitchen helping the maids in preparing their food for today. Queen selene turned around and face her husband with a smile on her face, her round tummy full of child was obvious, the queen was on her due month of labor, yet she still wants to help their maids in the kitchen.

"My king don't you worry to much, I can still do this, and I also want to help our cooks and maids here", queen selene lovingly replied to her husband.

"Alright, you win my lovely moon, but after this promise me that you're going to take a rest, I don't want you to be sick, you're at your due month now, and any day now, you'll give birth to our child", king jericho said to his wife who nodded at him. The king look at his wife once again, after that he left the kitchen and let his wife help their maids and cooks.

################################

The throne rooms door opens, king jericho and his wife queen selene, greets their visitors.

"Good day, my friend king hyperion and queen eos of light kingdom, what can I help you with?", king jericho said to their visitors who smiled to the moons king and queen.

"Nothing, my friend we just visit here, ohh by the way this is my five year old heir prince apollo", the light king proudly introduced his son to king jericho who slow approach the child with a smile.

"What a handsome son you have king hyperion, I'm sure that he can be a great king and god of light one day", king jericho commented as he messed the child hair lovingly.

"And we hope that your child will be the next moon goddess of our land, the wolfs needs a strong and pure soul to survive", queen eos exclaimed as she eyed the pregnant queen on her throne. Queen selene smile and rubs her round stomach.

"I also hope for that queen eos, I wish that my child will be a girl worthy for becoming our moon goddess", queen selene exclaimed happily exlcaimed.

"Let's hope for the best my queen, but for now let's go to the garden and let's chitchat", king jericho announced in glee, and they went to the palace garden who's home for hundreds white roses, the queens favorite flower.

"Mommy, can I have one of those flowers they were so beautiful", apollo exclaimed in awed while observing the whole garden. Queen selene lowly laugh and she holds the young princes hands.

"Come little prince, let's get the flowers for you", the moon queen replied to the child with a sweet smile on her lips. The little prince tightly holds the queens hands and nodded happily. The two walks to the the flowers bed and slowly pick the white roses carefully.

"She will be a good mother", king hyperion commented as he watched his son and the moon queens interaction.

"I know my friend, selene was so kind and thougthful, that's why I'm so happy that she will be the mother of the next moon goddess of our land", king jericho proudly replied to his friend as he stared at his wife.

################################
ONE WEEK LATER

Sunday midnight, the king and queen were sleeping peacefully to their quarters, when the king woke up due to shaking that he felt, when he look beside him, he saw his wife face in pain while she's holding her stomach.

"My queen what's happening?", the king asked in panic as he holds his wife who's starts to scream because of the pain, the king was about to said something when he felt something wet and when he looks down he saw water flowing at his wifes legs.

"Love, I'm going to labor,!!!!!!!" the queen screams in pain, the king eyes widens in panic and he called for his maids and soldier.

"Call for the head healer, my wife is in labor hurry!!!!!!," the king commanded and the two hurriedly run to find the healer, after ten minutes the head healer cora enters the room.

"Your majesty", cora greet in respect. The king nodded and cora with her assistants, prepares the queen, the king holds his wife hands as the queens scream and push.

"Take a deep breath my queen I can see the head, one more push one, two, three push",

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh", the queen once again scream and a newborns cry is heard inside the room, the head healer is holding a child in her arms. "My king your child is a beautiful babay girl", the healer announced happily, the king smiled widely as he thought that he got their future moon goddess now.

"Ahhhhhh, there's another one!!!!!!!", the queens suddenly exclaimed as she once again scream and push, after that another child was born.

"My king it's another girl?", the healer announced in curiosity cause this was the first time in history that the candidate for the moon goddess position was two.

"I'm also puzzled about this, how can that be we need only one moon goddess", the king exclaimed in shock as he eyed the children.

"My king, the gift of water will tell as who will be the moon goddess among those two girls", queen selene said.

The next moon goddess will have the gift of controlling any form of water, water is the element associates with the moon.

Yet, it was really a suprise for having two candidate for that position, it can only give misfortune for the one who will not be chosen, she will be always just a shadow and second.

################################
NAME MEANINGS:

JERICHO - PALESTINE NAME ASSOCIATE WITH THE MOON.

SELENE - OTHER NAME FOR THE MOON.

HYPERLION - THE TITAN OF LIGHT.

APOLLO - GOD OF LIGHT

EOS - GODDESS OF DAWN

CORA - MEANS MAIDEN

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER