TWELVE: FURY

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
APOLLO POV

It's already been a month, when my princess and I got seperated by her father. After that day I went back straight here in the my kingdom to ask help from my parents, they can't take diana away from me now that she is pregnant with our child. I'm currently looking outside my window with my hand on my chin, as I thought of a way to get my princess back when I heard a knock from my door.

"Enter!!!!", I yelled, the door opens reveiling my father with his serious face.

"Come on, apollo we're going to the moon kingdom to get your princess back", I heard my father bravely announced to me making me smile widely, atlast I will finally get my princess again, yes she was the next moon goddess but she's also my lover, the soon to be mother of my child, and I'm not leaving that kingdom without her beside me.

"Thank you father for granting my request to you, I owed you big this time", I sincerely said to him, my father smiled and walks to me.

"No, problem my apollo, I know how much you love diana, I'd I really like that princess for you my prince, she will be a good and kindhearted queen of this kingdom", my father replied while patting and squeezing my shoulders lightly.

After an hour we finally arrives at the moon kingdom castle, we were welcomed by the soldiers and we were accompanied to their kings throne room, when we enters I saw king jericho and his wife queen selene sitting at their throne, me and my father both slightly bowed to give respect to them.

"What are you doing here hyperion?", king jericho straightly asked to my father without leaving his throne. My father and I straighten up ourselves and both look to the moon king.

"We're here jericho, because we want to get diana from you, you knew that she was carrying my sons child, apollo has a right to see his family", my father exclaimed as he look seriously to the king. King jericho stoop up from his throne.

"And you also know that diana will be the next moon goddess of this land, she has a duty for our werepeople, having a family will only be a hindrance to her, understand our situation hyperion, many lives now defends to her, and I'm not having a second thought about killing that child over my hundreds werepeople, sacrifices will be a choice", the king exclaimed in a firm voice making me and the queen flinched, but I composed myself and look at him again now with building rage into my eyes.

"I don't care about that tradition of yours king jericho, you have no right to steal dianas future from her, she only wishes for a family and now you're destroying it because of this reason, I know that the moon will understand her reason and maybe it will be a way for your first daughter to be chosen", I announced to them with visible rage in my voice.

"Luna was not fitted to be the moon goddess, she was insane at this time, no matter what you said the moon herself already choose diana as its resplacement", king jericho onced again said.

I was about to replay when the door suddenly opens reveiling chloe, dianas personal maid and also her bestfriend. The girl omega were crying while cathing her breath, all of us looks at her.

"Chloe, what are you doing here, we're in a middle of something!!!!!", king jericho screamed in anger.

"I'm sorry my king but princess diana needs your help, she's at the healer coras building, princess luna and her hand a fight resulting on princess dianas bleeding, please attend to her now my king!!!!!!", chloe informed us in total panic my eyes widens to what I heard and I didn't waste any moment I hurriedly left the throne room to go straight to the healing building, with chloe, father and the king and queen behind me.

Within five minutes I arrived at the healing building, I hurriedly went to one of the medical rooms where p'cora is located. As I open the room I was relived to see diana on the bed with p'cora beside her, but my panic starts when I noticed p'cora crying face.

"What happened?", I asked out of the blue enough to her to be heard, cora look at me sadly, I felt my father and the king and queen behind me.

"Come here, apollo I will tell you everything", cora sadly sad to me as she guide me to the nearest sofa.

"Please, don't do anything apollo, please, just calm down and try to control your anger", cora said to me as she holds my hand tightly. I just eyeing her in confusion.

"What happened here cora, why's diana there?", king jericho asked in full panic while he points to diana who's still sleeping. P'cora stared at him in full rage.

"This was your sane daughter doing, that princess is really a nuisance and a bad luck!!!!!!!", p'cora suddenly yells.

"What do you mean cora, what did luna do to diana?", this time the queen was the one who asked question, p'cora looks at her and once again tears falls from her eyes.

"Earlier, when I'm about to visit diana to her room, I heard two voice shouting to each other and suddenly a cry of pain was heard, I hurriedly when inside to see luna standing with so much shock from her face while diana was on the floor screaming in pain, blood were flowing freely to her thighs staining her dress", cora informed us, I unnoticely grab her shoulders and made her look at me.

"She's bleeding right?, what happened to my child p'cora what happened?",

"I'm sorry my prince but princess diana had a miscarriage, the child was gone, I'm so sorry", cora cried into my arms.

################################
3RD POV

The whole room became quiet as they heardwhat coras said, the queen covers her mouth to muffle her cries, losing a child will definitely be a trauma to her daughter. The room aura suddenly became heavy they all look at the light kingdom prince, dark aura started to apeareds around him. The prince slowly stand up while the others starts to distance themselves from him.

"You will all pay for what happened to my child, I will kill everyone, I will perish all of the werewolf species, you will all pay!!!!!!!!!!", apollo said in a deep tone, sorrow and fury was visible to him,his eyes turns to black, scaring the king and queen, while the light kingdom king just eyed his son.

"Be ready moon kingdom king, you just unleashed a demon from its seal", the king announced to them, as the prince suddenly vanished, and after that cried of werewolves were heard.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER