Finally she took a look at the mirror. Satisfied with what she saw, she took her bag and sauntered out of her room. On her way out, Ms.Alita, her personal maid, gave her her breakfast which she tried to ditch but Alita being Alita, gave her two options. Either she eats and goes to school or else she'd call dad. When Dad's involved, there’s no way in hell she would disagree. She gave in and had her breakfast because her dad is very strict about his daughter's health and how on Earth can she whine about the best and the sweetest father for taking care of her? Nah, she ain't an idiot. 

And Alita, she just doesn't just see her as her personal maid, but a good friend. "She can be annoying though." Is what she thinks.

She misses her mum and dad as they were in New York for attending the inaugural of her sister's new hospital along with her dad. They left two days ago and she already missed them.

Her mind was debating whether to go to school in a high end luxurious car or by walking. There was a reason she changed her new school and that reason made her mentally slap herself for not owning at least a single car which would not give her billionaire identity away. But it was clear as day that she would be caught if she went in any one of her luxurious cars as all were extremely expensive which would probably scream that she was heavily minted. As much to her dismay, she decided to walk to school as it was quite near.

While walking down the street, thousands of thoughts swirled in her mind. Thinking about the unpleasant humans at school who are supposedly called her classmates, she started walking.

"I'm just allergic to people. I love being alone unless it is Kate. Being alone is better than to be with fake bitches," And that's what she believes in.

"People call me mean. Well, yeah, at least I'm honest." She thought as she continued walking down the streets of London.

Though she hates the attention she receives effortlessly, the limelight loves her way too much to leave her alone.
For instance,

"If you want anything, I am just one call away!"  

"Will you attend my birthday party and would you like to bring your mum too?" 

"Look at her hair! It looks so beautiful! I wish I had hair like her!" ~Ha! You wish!

"Fuck! Why did I even grow up tall? Look at Aurora! She's short and pretty! I wish I was as short and pretty as Aurora!" ~It gets too much here.

"Aurora I know it's too much to ask, but can you please say my name once?" ~And this!

"Oh my fucking god! Aurora, the most popular in school, just said my name! I never knew my name was so beautiful before hearing her calling it out!" Fuck this. Is this even real?