29. Bad Ideas Part Two

Merry Christmas my loves! Told y'all I was gonna post again, I'm a woman of my wordddd. One thing I want to say before you read this chapter though, if you read it, enjoyed it, just show me a little love by commenting. It really does help me know how you guys feel, and when I have 5k views and only 100 comments, it doesn't make me want to update any faster tbh.

That's just a little note before I knock out from all the food I ate. Have a good day guys, a great holiday, a great new year, and enjoy!

Part Two

Nia Riley

"Babe, wake up." I felt Chris's soft lips against the back of my neck.

"Leave me alone, I'm sleep."

"Girl you better get your ass up." He laughed and I felt the bed dip. Chris climbed on top of me and started biting my exposed skin.

"Oww Chris what the hell!" I yelled when his dog ass chomped on my arm and actually left an indent.

"I'm a dog, what else can I say?" He laughed.

"Well get your dirty dog ass off of me before I get fleas."

He snorted. "Oh we got jokes I see. Alright Nia. Get up forreal though, we're going out."

"Where?"

"To Heather's. She's having a little get together."

I finally rolled out of bed, leaving the blanket on the bed, still naked as Adam and Eve, and walked to my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror while Chris sat on my bed on his phone.

He was already showered and changed. I guess he went home and did all that while I was asleep. Damn how long was I asleep?

"Aye babe, I wanna go on a trip." Chris announced.

"Trip?"

"Yeah, somewhere foreign. Like Bora Bora or some shit."

I laughed and put some toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"As long as I go with you I don't care, I don't want you to keep going away without me."

"No doubt. That's why I brought it up, I'm looking up places right now."

"I wanna go to India or something. I don't even know where Bora Bora is." I mumbled with my toothbrush in my mouth.

"India's too dry. I wanna go somewhere where there's sand, and beautiful oceans. I wanna fuckk you on a yacht too."

This nigga.

"Speaking of that, come in here and look at me." I was still naked examining myself.

"What'd you say? You're mumbling and shit." Chris got up from my bed and walked into the bathroom where I was and stood behind me looking at us in the mirror.

"You so beautiful."

"Thank you babe. Look at all these hickies though Chris! You made a mark where you bit me too!" My neck looked like I'd been chocked the way it was bruised, and there were scattered hickies all over my stomach, and thighs.

"Damn, I did that?" He laughed and started to rub my stomach in circles.

"Duh, now I gotta wear jeans." I whined.

"You look perfect either way."

"Aww babe." I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Headass haaaaa." Chris laughed in my face.

I pulled away from him and pushed him out the bathroom. I closed the door listening to Chris dying on the other side.