38. Drunk

Sorry for the little delay my loves, and sorry if this chapter's kinda short, I'm just trying to make things flow smoothly before I end this story. Idk if I'm gonna do a sequel yet. I said I wasn't, but if some good ideas come to me I may, but I wanna focus on my other stories I've started before I think about a sequel to this, like The Unexpected.

Idk, I'll make sure to let you guys know though.

Kisses, Keiana.

38. Drunk

Nia Riley

"That's my best friend, that's my best friend. Yass, you better, she finna!" I yelled into my phone's dubsmash app while a random stripper twerked behind me.

Chris had went to go with Fabulous to get some weed, and the strippers in the VIP section of the club were trying to get me drunk, which wasn't really hard because I'd been drinking since dinner.

I looked down at my ring, I couldn't stop looking at it, it was just so gorgeous. Chris really did his thing with this one.

"Lemme see your ring, it's gorgeous boo!" A beautiful dark chocolate stripper with a coke bottle body who noticed me admiring my ring sat next to me and asked.

"Thank you! He proposed to me like an hour ago."

"Wow! That's so beautiful, where's he at right now?"

"Rolling up."

"I've seen you on Instagram before, you're Chris Brown's girlfriend huh?"

I nodded. "Well fiancée now."

"That's amazing baby! Lemme get you a shot."

See what I mean?

She dragged me to the bar that was smartly installed inside VIP and ordered two shots of Hennessy straight.

This girl was trying to have me stripping like her in a second.

We clicked our shot glasses together and threw our drink back. My face wrinkled as I swallowed the strong ass drink.

"Damn girl, you're trying to get me sloppy drunk." I whined.

"Nah, I just wanna get you in your zone, I heard about you."

My eyebrow raised. What has she heard?

"I heard you get a little gay when you drink."

I couldn't help but laugh, it sounded like she'd been talking to Draya's crazy ass. I stepped back and looked at the chocolate drop in front of me. She was pretty, she really looked like Justine Skye.

Chris would think she was pretty too.

Ohh, I was gonna finesse.

"A little bit, especially with pretty girls like you trying to get me drunk."

She bit her lip. "You want a dance baby? Free of charge."

She grabbed my hand and started leading me to an empty chair. If Chris didn't hurry up and get here, I was gonna spend all his money in here.

I grabbed my phone from where I'd slid it comfortably into my bra and unlocked it with my finger before calling Chris on Facetime.

While I waited for him to answer, the stripper slid onto my lap and wrapped her legs around my waist from behind, so her big ass was all up in my face. Oh my God.

"Wassup baby? I'm coming up the stairs right now." Chris yelled when he answered the call.

"Look at thissss Chris." I laughed and turned the camera around so he could get a glimpse of what I was seeing. I'd never had a stripper dance on me, this was a whole other experience.