"What'd you say! I had it covered! You didn't have to do such unnecessary things!" Idate butted heads with me.

"Unnecessary things? You mean like saving your life?! Would you of preferred it if I did let you die?! Huh? Would you of been happy then?" I fired back.

"I told you I had everything under control!"

"Bullshit! From where I was, it sure as hell didn't look like it, bud."

"It was because you four got in my way!"

"Can't you even say thanks for being saved? Is it that hard for you?!" I screamed.

"You saved me because that's your mission, right? You don't care if I died any other time!"

"Stop talking like you know us! Mission or no mission, if I see someone I know I could save, of course I would choose to save them! Even if they are spoiled, ungrateful assholes like you, I wouldn't think twice about saving them!!!" I counter. My words must of shaken up something inside of Idate because he found it difficult to form words.

"How do you think Jirochou-san would feel knowing you died?" Idate's eyes widened. "He would feel horrible, he would of done anything to save you. So I suggest you get your head out of your ass and smell the damn roses, everything isn't about you."

Silence once again made its appearance as Idate soaked up my words. I huffed and walked over to Konoyumi. She eyes me carefully as I stroked her snow white fur. "It's okay. I'm alright now, you can go back if you want." I said.

She nuzzled her head into my cheek and growled out. "Yes, Milady. But I can sense that something still isn't right, my fur is standing on end. Please be careful and call on us if things get too out of hand." I nodded at the concerned wolf and she disappeared back to where she came from.

I turned back to the others to see them all standing up on their feet, ready to go. Idate turned his back to me a walked down the path he was already going down.

"Hey, where are you going? Aren't you going to go back to Degarashi Port?" Naruto called out to him.

"You idiot. I'm going to keep heading north." Idate said over his shoulder.

"North? Could it be that its faster?" Sakura asked.

"Well, yeah." Idate smirked.

"I wonder. We can't trust him." Naruto whispered to me.

Idate turned back to us scowling. "This is why ninja are no good! Right around this season, a seasonal wind blows in this area. I noticed it when I saw the cloud movements at the starting line. That the seasonal winds were coming." Idate explained. "Moreover, there's a current that moves straight towards Nagi Island at the northern port. I'm much smarter than you guys, you see."

"Yet you still ran off a cliff." I stated monotoned.

Idate's eyes narrowed and he begun to head north. "Whatever, just hurry up!"

The further we ran, the stronger the smell of salt water got. I stared off ahead and could just make out a glimpse of blue through the remaining tree foliage. "I see the sea!"

Just like I said, the ocean came into full view. It was like a little bay with a few boats scattered along the shore line. The clouds in the sky were a gloomy grey, it looks like it is going to rain.

"See that offshore?" Idate pointed out towards the sea, we all nodded. "Its the halfway point where the Modoroki Shrine is located. We can reach there in about an hour. Wait a sec."

Idate ran off to an old beach house a few meters away from us and knocked on the door. An old man appeared from behind the wooden door and smiled at Idate. After discussing with the old man for a few minutes, Idate led us over to a huge boat. We cast off and traveled by boat for the next stretch. Sasuke was put in charge of steering the boat, Naruto and Sakura were put in charge of the sails, while I stood up at the front of the boat with Idate as lookout.