Mission: land of waves!

"Sakura point C"

"Sasuke point B"

"Natsuki point D" I said into the mic.

"Naruto where are you?" Kakashi said through the mic.

"Huh? Oh! Naruto point A, I'm ready sensei just give the word!" Naruto said yelling into the mic. I yanked off the mic because of Naruto's voice. I love that boy to bits but I swear he will be the cause of my deftness.

I pressed myself against the tree branch I was hidding on and listening out for any noise. Sakura was in the bushes under me, Naruto was in a tree further down, and Sasuke was further down from him.

"What's you're distance from the target?" I heard Kakashi say into his mic.

"5 meters" Naruto replied.

I silently got up from my branch and stalked my way over to my team mates. My ears twitched and I froze in my place listening. I heard rustling and scanned the area. I heard rustling again and snapped my head over to the source of the sound. I couldn't hear chakra waves so I knew it was our target. I tree jumped lightly so I was above it. I heard everyone else following behind and pressed their bodies against trees. I looked down and let out a low growl.

"Now!"

I leaped from my tree and grabbed the cat. He hissed and started clawing at me. I yelped and let the cat go. He turned back to me and hissed again. I crouched down and bared my fangs, growling at it. we were about to lash out at each other when Naruto picked up the cat by the scruff of its neck and cheered.

"I got him, I got him!" I sweat dropped as the cat turned around and attacked him.

"Can you confirm a ribbon on the right ear?"

"Affirmative. We got a positive ID." Sasuke said into his mic.

"Great job guys, mission accomplished." Kakashi praised.

I huffed and straightened up, brushing myself off.

"Are you okay Natsuki?" Naruto asked.

"Yea I'm fine," I shot a glare at the cat, "I just hate cats."

Kakashi came into view and motioned for us to follow. "Okay guys, lets go."

We all nodded and walked back to the Hokage's office. Naruto spent the whole time talking about ramen to Kakashi, Sakura was trying to ask Sasuke out on a date which failed and me and that stupid cat kept glaring at each other. I really HATE cats!!

When we finally got to the hokages office we walked in and were nearly smothered to death by a large noble lady. She tore the cat out of Sakura's arms and almost hugged it to death. Ha, serves him right.

"Tora my baby!!!" She exclaimed.

"Hahaha, stupid cat. It deserves to be squashed." Naruto laughed. I chuckled and agreed.

"No wonder he ran away...." Sakura face-palmed.

We all stared at the lady and her cat until the Hokage spoke up.

"Now then, for Team 7's next mission...." He said flicking through some papers. "You can either babysit the councillors 3 year old, help out with shopping or pick some potatoes."

"Noooo." Naruto said making a 'no' gesture. "I wanna go on a real mission! Something challenging and exciting, not this little kids stuff!"

I nodded in agreement. " Yeah, Naruto has a point! Come on Hokage-sama, there has to be something!" I exclaimed.

"I knew this was coming...." Kakashi sighed.

Iruka-sensei started yelling and arguing with Naruto about missions until Kakashi smacked him on the head. I sighed and crouched down next to Naruto and put a hand on his shoulder telling him it's alright.