Chapter 9: Darkness wins

Start from the beginning

I'm so fucking emotional.

Dominico's pov:

It's been a fucking week and she still hasn't left her room. She hasn't eaten and the only certification we had that she was even alive were the CCTV cameras.

Stefano ensured that there were security cameras in all of the rooms for safety purposes and as head of security, I was in charge of them.
I wasn't happy to be given that job.
For obvious reasons.

Every one of us attempted to get into her room, she had locked the door and when we busted the lock she barricaded herself in there so none of us could enter.

Why is she being so damn difficult?

At first I felt bad but now I'm just annoyed. Why won't she just let us fucking help her?
I had reached my breaking point, even I know that you don't get better by being miserable.

You get up and go on about your life because at the end of the day, everyone dies.

"Sienna I am not fucking joking anymore! apri questa dannata porta!" (Open this damn door).
I shouted at the top of my lungs, so loud that Christian, Adriano, Diego and Xavier all ran upstairs.

I still received no answer. So I grabbed my gun from my waist and aimed it at the door.
I checked the cameras to make sure she was nowhere near it and shot six times then kicked the door in and made my way towards her bed.

When she saw me she sprouted out and looked at me in shock.

"Get the fuck up, take a shower and then we are going to get food and talk." I say as a demand not a question.

I look at her, she has lost so much weight and looks almost lifeless yet she's still so stunning in the most humane way possible.

"NO, What the fuck makes you think you can just come into my fucking room as you please? Get the fuck out." She shouts back to me. Ouch.

"So you're not gonna do what I say?"

"No." She replies bluntly.

I nod my head before picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder.

I ignore her shouting and attacking me, her kicks are weak anyway.
I drop her in the bathroom.

"Shower. Now! This is not up for debate." I scold her.

Why the fuck am I so bothered?

She fights me, she yells at me and I could tell she wants to kill me.
I'll let her hate me if I means her being ok.

"NOW." I warn her shutting the door and giving her privacy.

Sienna's pov:

"Can you not just fuck off and leave me alone?" I quietly shout towards him. By the end of that sentence I am breaking down in his arms.

I don't know what it is about me, I can't argue without crying, not because I'm sad but because life frustrates me in the worst ways.
He frustrates me in the worst ways.

"I know, it's ok to cry." He whispers to me, rubbing my back.

I felt so weak crying to him, one thing I have never done is let a man see me vulnerable but I can't help it.

He left me to shower and I did so, I only washed my body, I couldn't deal with my hair all matted up in the shower. So I didn't take that long.

I put on a large T-shirt and grey sweats.
I looked at my reflection in the mirror and I looked homeless.