always watching over you

For heads up:
Daisuke (first child): has one opal white eye and one onyx eye, midnight blue hair
Hisuke (second sibling): has both two opal white eyes, black hair
Hitomi (last & only daughter): has both onyx eyes, midnight blue with hint of black

-

It was silent. It was usual but it was not often this quite either. Hinata sighed. The house was supposed to be loud at this time of hour. She glanced at the wood clock dangling on the far off corner, closer to the dining table.

Hinata Uchiha was making cinnamon rolls. Her favourite food. It was also her children's favourite, thanked to her. She chuckled remembering that they got her trait of loving sweets except for the oldest child, he didn't like sweets but could tolerate it.

Hinata made sure to made a portion specially for him, which were less sweet and she added more cinnamon in them. The oldest got his taste similar to his father, they liked tomatoes more. They could live with tonatoes in the fridge for a week, but that didn't mean they wanted to face that kind of situation.

Currently she finished up the sweeter ones already, so she opted for baking the less sweet ones.

She put the dough in the tray and proceed to close the oven. She accidentally pushed the wrong timer because of a rather-cheery yet shy voice behind her. She quickly set the timer again correctly.

"Hello, Kaa-san! We just got back from our training." Hitomi, her third and only daughter informed Hinata, as she ran up beside her. Her long blue hue hair, occasionally flickered to more black under the shadow bounced with her.

Hitomi didn't get the chance to hug her politely because a slightly bigger body crashed into Hitomi's making her stumbled to Hinata's side.

Hinata was always prepared to something like this since her kids entered the academy and became Genin. They were excited to tell their day to her every time.

The taller one apologised since he was the reason they made their mother always worried for them. Hinata looked down to those opal and onyx pair of eyes shone back at her.

Those eyes that belonged to Hinata Hyuga and Sasuke Uchiha. The only difference was that Hitomi had Sasuke's eyes while the other sibling had her eyes, lighter in comparison to his sister.

But he held an anxious look, something didn't felt right. Hinata placed her hands on both shoulders. His blue-black hair fell forward as his face was down.

"Hi, how was your day, Hitomi and Hisuke?" Hinata's voice was always calming and soft, that made them enjoy listening to it even when at the time she was mad.

"Kaa-san, it happened again.." Hisuke glanced up at his mother with eyes full of sadness. Hinata's heart felt heavy at his statement. She knew this would always happen.

"This time, what did they said?" Hinata asked, concern visible through her question. She was worried.

"They said the same thing, that my eyes are creepy and..and they said Hitomi should die.." Hisuke paused to held down his tears from rushing down his cheeks while Hitomi already was sobbing. Rule number 25, A shinobi never show his tears. Even if it's infront of his mother, he wanted to be strong.

Hinata can't help but be heartbroken at her children's fate. They had been bullied, always picked on. But that was not the end.

"But I kicked their sorry butts, Kaa-san! Hitomi-chan helped me." Still those words didn't eased her worried feelings. Will this continued on?

"Kaa-san, don't be sad! We're big, we could fight back!" Hitomi's tears were gone as she smiled and with closed eyes. Smile that all too familiar to Hinata because that was her smile.