First poke

Sasuke finally returned to Konoha for good. His Team 7 couldn't be more happier for his return.

Naruto and Sakura were waiting excitedly for his arrival. He should arrive any minute by now.

However, due to Naruto being the Hokage, he sighed as he might not make it to greet his best friend. Sakura has already patiently waiting for him to finish his work. She didn't want to greet Sasuke alone, after all the awkwardness of the day he was leaving. She confessed to him and got rejected.

"Baka, hurry up!" Sakura said in frustration. Naruto was trying, alright.

For another few minutes, a shout of victory was heard throughout the tower by Naruto. "Finally! Let's greet Teme!"

The two of them skidded through the town to the gate.

Sasuke was disappointed when he saw no one waited for him at the gate. Not that he showed his emotion at all, but he was.

After all, it was his significant day. They sure need a hell of reason to miss the moment.

He decided to walk around the town. Everyone was busy with their life. He could see kids running around, just like the old times. The sellers were all chattery and calling out for potential customers. The elders were chatting loudly that made the marketplace even noisier.

He looked around while walking. He was going particularly nowhere, as he didn't expect his friends were not here.

His stomach suddenly growled. As if on cue, his eyes landed on vegetables and fruits stall. The bright color fruit of red attracted his eyes.

He was about to pick the best out of the tomatoes when a body prevented him so.

He cleared his throat. The girl startled and muttered, "g-gomennasai!"

Suddenly, the girl moved and bumped into his side. She lost her balance, but his hand reflectively caught her.

Onyx met white orbs, no, white with hint of lavender.

The girl gasped.

Hinata was walking along the busy part of the town, the marketplace. Some people greet the beautiful Hime, whilst she was on her way to her favourite fruits stall.

She blushed when she got praises from the villagers. It was true, the Hyuuga Hime was a soft to the eyes, with her petite figure and big unique eyes. Some found her eyes creepy, but many agreed her eyes are captivating.

"Hinata, long time no see!" Arito, the owner of the fruits stall she was going to buy from greeted. Arito was a middle-aged woman with kind eyes as well as kind smile. Hinata loved her for that, not to mentioned, her teasings always got Hinata.

"Ohayo, A-Arito-san!" Hinata smiled her gorgeous smile that made Arito smiled back. She was truly a princess.

"Come, the vegetables and fruits just came in fresh from our garden! What would you like to buy today, Hime?" Arito asked although she already stuffed few common vegetables for Hinata. Hinata chuckled for her.

"I'm p-planning to m-make soup, b-but I want it special i-instead of the Miso soup I a-always make. Could you r-recommend any g-good soup?"

"Oh dear, worry no more. Have you tried Tomato soups?" Arito suggested. Hinata's face lightened at the idea.

Arito stuffed some more tomatoes into the basket she brought along her. She always did.

Hinata picked some apples and oranges. Suddenly, she heard someone cleared their throat.