What next?

Surprise mfs jk!!! u thought it's over? Nope! I still have some in store for yall. So enjoy this while this lasts 🥵🥳

Fanart credit to @bea.la.red on Instagram (check her out!)
-

Sasuke for the first time felt nervous for reason that was not Hinata Hyuuga.

This time he was nervous to face Hiashi Hyuuga.

Hell, his palms and forehead were seriously sweating.

Hinata wiped his sweats with her handkerchief. It had Hyuuga logo in it. That didn't help to soothe him as he glance at the logo.

"It's going t-to be o-okay." Hinata assured him.

Sasuke still felt nervous. So, Hinata kissed his forehead and lips as a sign of encouragement. He needed that.

Sasuke felt better.

"Father is hard on the outside, but truly he was soft inside. Just like you." Hinata whispered with an encouraging small smile. Sasuke nodded and gave a small smile back.

Hanabi then came into their view and glanced coldly to Sasuke, her eyes saying clear warning: 'If you hurt her, I swear you will not like it.'

Sasuke knew better. He dismissed her attempt at being threatening.

This was the first personal meeting between Hiashi Hyuuga and Sasuke Uchiha.

The door opened.

Hiashi sat in front of him, he was radiating power.

Hinata set the tea and poured it into four cups. The glasses clattered as her hands was slightly shaking. She too was nervous for both of the men. Hanabi helped her with the dessert.

The atmosphere was very thick with coldness and everyone was tense. No sound was heard except from the pouring of tea and plate being slightly put into the table.

Sasuke was stoic like a statue so does the man in front of him. Damn.

"I heard a lot about you." Hiashi started.

"I hope it's the good ones." Sasuke regretted choosing that as his first word to Hiashi Hyuuga.

If Sasuke thought he was good at hiding his emotions, Hiashi was better.

He was nervous because he cannot guess Hiashi's emotion. Is this how people feel about me?

"Why do you think I should accept you as my son-in-law?"

"You shouldn't."

Hiashi's face showed a reaction for a second before emotionless. Hiashi's reaction was that he was taken back.

Hinata touched Sasuke's hand, showing her support.

"But I didn't choose to fall for her, my heart did anyway, just like this life is not what I choose but it happened anyway. The moment I decided to choose her, I wish to cherish her every seconds and will never let go."

Sasuke glanced at his woman beside him. His eyes held so many emotions only for her.

"Because she made me feel things i never thought I could feel, especially being Uchiha. My life has been dark since I ever known. I don't deserve any feelings except hate and revenge."

"But Hinata gave me what it feels like to  feel love."

Sasuke ended his speech. He decided it was not good to dwell on what was unimportant. He believed he had said his points already.

Hiashi stared at him for long, making Hinata grew nervous. Hanabi too, stared at Sasuke, feeling relieved that her older sister chose the right guy. Now it was their father's point of view that was in the way. Hanabi felt the tension rose.