Holy Shit I'm Not Dead

You're still here? Why? I died. The end.

The weird language continued to fill my thoughts. I knew I was dead, but my thoughts refused to focus on anything besides the language. Then it came to me. A glaringly obvious truth that I had failed to acknowledge properly. And so, I sat straight up and acknowledged it.

"HOLY SHIT! I'M NOT DEAD!!!" I yelled as loud as I possibly could. As soon as I did, I realized that I hadn't made a sound. I stood up and felt my head for injury. There was a massive hole in my skull, around the top left. I silently cursed to my self, realizing I should probably find a doctor.

I stood up and started walking. As I walked, I started to notice a few things. I seemed to be shorter than everything around me. Speaking of everything around me, it had changed dramatically. The road, the hill, the car, they were all gone. The land was a dark, almost purplish color. In the distance, there were no trees. There were occasional patches of dry grass, so dead that they almost made my situation look promising.

It was then, that I noticed the town ahead of me. Mostly dome shaped buildings, of similar color to the ground around me. There was, however, a large building, constructed mostly of glass, dominated the landscape. The town was familiar. Especially the iron bench, stationed near the large glass building.

I walked into town, wondering why I didn't feel as though I were about to die. It was only the sight of a familiar face that told me where I really was. Elder bug stood near the iron bench, almost as if he had been ordered to guard the bench with his life. And I only had one thought. "Shit, I'm still knocked out, probably dead, on that grassy hill. Guess my imagination got lazy and put me here while I'm waiting to die."

Elder bug spoke. "Ho there traveller. What brings you here?"
I tried to respond that I had no idea what was going on, but once again realized that I couldn't speak. "Shit." I thought. "I'm a vessel."
Elder bug continued the one way conversation as if I had replied to him. "Another, like you came through here earlier. But they leapt down that well, as all others have."

Of course he was talking about the knight. So to recap, I had been kidnapped, trapped in the world of Hollow Knight, as a vessel no less, at around the start of the game. "What's next?" I thought.

I noticed that the map shop was open, so I went in. After telling me where Cornifer was, Iselda opened the shop. I checked my cloak pockets and found a decent amount of geo. With it, I bought a quill, along with a notepad looking object.

With that, I had the sudden thought that I might have to beat the game to go home. And so, I walked over to the well at the edge of town. "BELLY FLOP!" I yelled before doing exactly that into the well.

Mwah Ha Ha! A cliffhanger!