" it's activating!" Nya replies shocked as this wasn't supposed to happen, they were supposed to prevent this from happening! They were supposed to stop them from completing their mission!
" grab the dagger!" Jay yells, sprinting towards the table where it was starting to break apart and a red dagger was slowly coming out in sight.
Brine was just about to prevent Jey from reaching in when Cole grabs hold of him.
" oh no you're not!" He yells at him and blows a punch to his face. Brine easily doges it, but didn't reach Jey in time to stop him from taking the dagger. Even though he had it now, he wasn't going to let him escape, but for now, Cole was being his problem. Jey grabs hold of the dagger. He hesitates a moment as he studies it...
" Jey! Throw it to me!" Seliel calls out as she reaches out her hands as a sign to catch it. Again Jey hesitates. Should he pass it to her...?they didn't know for sure if she actually was working with them and not against them... would she actually help them steal it or was she going to turn it in to the enemies..?
" Jey come on!" Nya yelled from the other side.
But just as he had decided to throw it, he felt something hit him for behind, forcing him to fall to the ground, losing hold of the dagger.
" agh!? What the...?" Jey turns to see what hit him and he sees no other than Cole! Brine had thrown Cole at him!??!!?
One of the squadron agents, a female by the look of it jumps over the table and reached the dagger before Jey does.
" no!" Jey yells furiously and attacks her. Cole gets up from the ground and turns his attention back at Brine who was standing not to far away, his eyes locked on him. Cole groans angrily. This guy... whoever he was, he was no one to joke around with...
" you were just lucky" Cole mumbles as he now uses his elemental powers to bed the rock to his own will.
" like that matters" Brine replies.
" people like you need a lot of it!" Cole speaks as he now raises a large boulder from the ground and throws it at him.
Brine jumps out of the way, only to face another rock being thrown at him. He of course managed to block the attack, but this all was just a waste of his time as he had more important things to attend.

It wasn't everyday Nya got to kick an asshole as she now threw herself over Morro who until now had just been standing there quietly, watching everything that was going on around. What surprised her even more was the fact that he wasn't fighting her back! He was allowing this to happen, he was allowing her to grab hold of the mysterious crystal.
" what is wrong with you!?" Nya mumbled as she pushed herself off him after grabbing the crystal.
Morro only looks away and doesn't and where. Was he alright...? Had he been trapped under a spell or something?
" whatever..." Nya mumbled as she slams the crystal hard into the ground. Thousands of small pisses crosses the ground as she does it.
Both 47 and Wu gasps loudly as they felt their own powers return to them.
" it's broken! 47! Get Lloyd! We will hold them off!" Nya yells and starts running towards the female agent that was now the one in control of the dagger.
47 warps her legs around the neck of her capturer and slams his head down to the ground hard, making him pass out for the moment. As soon as he lets go of her, she pushes his body off her and stands up. She holds out her hands and activated her powers to make sure this was actually real.
" I thought I had lost you..." she whispers to herself as she feels revealed to have her powers back.
Quickly, reality hits her and she eyes Lloyd onto the ground not to far away. She quickly grabs hold of the passed out agents weapon and starts sprinting towards the table where Lloyd is laying.
As she reaches him, she falls down onto her knees and grabs hold of his limp body. The wound on his neck was still bleeding, witch now was her main priority to stop. She grabs hold of her own shirt and rips off a part of it to make so bandage to treat his wound. It was bad, but possible to save. It was critical, but not to late.
" I'm here Lloyd... I'm here... j..just hold on" she whispered as she was working quickly on him. As the wound was covered up, she carefully places his head down onto the floor, making sure there was nothing that could hurt him. Without caring about what was happening around her, she carefully closes her eyes and holds out her hand, concentrating on her healing abilities. She wasn't that powerful, and not that strong with it just yet, but it had to be good enough to save Lloyd... it must... she has to...

" stop holding back!" Cole angrily yells at Brine who simply was just dogging his attacks. To him, this seemed more like a foolish game than a real battle.
" you wouldn't be breathing if I didn't hold back" Brine coldly replies.
" oh yeah!? Well take this!" Cole used the ground underneath them, using the earth under Brines feet to grab hold of him, not allowing him to move. With a grin on his face, Coles arms start glowing and he launches a punch at Brine, actually hitting him this time.
The blow to the face forced him off his feet, forcing Brine down to the ground.,
Something warm slowly rolls down Brines face and as he uses his hand to dry it away, and Brine sees his own blood.
Anger starts boiling up within him. The air around him gets colder and the ground underneath slowly starts to shake.
" okay that's enough" the anger was clear in his voice and with white glowing eyes he lifts his head to face Cole. At the sight of Brine, he slowly backs away at the sudden change. He didn't know what to say... nor did he know what to do... because now... he had truly awakened something that wasn't supposed to wake up...

" BRINE NOOOO!" A girl yells. Without thinking, without caring, Seliel jumps out in front of Cole, stretching her arms out to take the blow.
" w...!? What are you doing!" Cole bursts out as he watches Seliel cover him.
" protecting you and your friends! Get out of here! Now!" She tells him.
" but!.." Cole begins but Seliel cuts him off.
" forget about the dagger! If you want to live! Get out!" She yelled at him and Cole slowly backs away.
She was actually doing it... she was protecting him... them.... Brine....
Without another second to waste, he turns around and runs over to the others, grabbing hold of Lloyd abd throws him over his shoulder to carry him with them.
Seliel watches the others leave as she still stands in front of Brine, managing to catch his attention..
The ground around them was shaking, and the other X squadron agents starts to retreat as well.
" Brine.... Brine i know you're still in there... this isn't you! Don't allow it to take control over you!" Seliel calmly speaks as she watches him. She had never seen him in this state before... but she knew what he was... what he was possessing... what the X squadron wanted from him...
the ground underneath them starts to crack open as the shaking starts to get worse.
" come on Brine... " her soft voice speaking slowly starting to take effect on him.
" you can fight it... I believe in you..."
The shaking only got worse and worse, and now the sealing above them was starting to give away, rocks was falling around them, but Seliel didn't move. She stood her ground and so did Brine.

" you can do it...."

Objective: Fireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें