Chapter 1

"Bokuto-san!" The black haired male shouted out, as he set the ball perfectly to his captain. The blockers had jumped, but it was too late. The ball slammed down to their side of the court as the team captain gracefully landed on his feet.
"Hey heY HEY!" Bokuto shouted as they took the second set. Akaashi had a small smile on his face as he glanced at bokuto after their victory, all though it was just a practice match against Nekoma. "Did you see that one, akaashi? Didja? Didja see it?"

"Yes, bokuto-san, I was the one who set it to you. Of course I saw you. It was a great shot."
Although the praise was simple, this owl was happier than he was before. Keiji couldn't help but wonder why praise was such an important thing to bokuto. Especially from him.

"Bokuto you sneaky bastard!"

Kuroo walked over, followed by kenma and Lev. "Should've seen that one comin'!" He exclaimed quite loudly. Akaashi didn't want to continue to hear them bicker, so he left.

(Akaashi POV)

After finally making it home, I jumped into the shower. After finally finishing, I went to go check the mail. My letter was supposed to come today... The letter that would tell me if I was a Alpha, omega or a beta. In all honesty, I would rather be a beta so I could be away from all the drama that goes down with the alphas and omegas. But of course that wasn't going to happen, was it?

Slipping on shoes, I walked out to the mailbox. I saw the letter and couldn't stop my heart from beating so fast. I was scared. If I was an omega, would they accept me? Bokuto already openly exclaimed he was an alpha, wouldn't it be awkward? I hadn't even realized I was already standing in front of the door. After walking in and setting the mail down, I grabbed my letter. I carefully tore it open, and took the neatly folded piece of paper out. After skimming past the words I looked for anything, alpha omega beta, one of the three words. After finally finding it, my heart stopped and it felt like I couldn't breath anymore. I was an... Omega? I read over everything else, and I couldn't believe it. I was an omega. How could this happen? I can't be an omega, they're the lowest rank and have to be placed with a mate if they can't find one.
That can't happen to me. How would I tell everyone else? Male omegas are usually more uncommon and less likely to happen. "I have to hide this for as long as I can. I won't tell anyone. I'll need suppressants.." He decided to go to bed to stop his reeling thoughts and wait for the next morning.