12~Basement

Depp household~Basement

As Gaege and Narrator walked down into the basement, they saw Fat Sam sat in a seat, tied to it, bruises and blood all over him.

After about 30 minutes of intimidation and hitting, Johnny wanted to see what Gaege could do.
"can I just talk to him first?" Narrator asked and pulled him over to the corner while Johnny just carried on until they got back.
"you can't do this Gaege"
"Yeh I can, I have to, I want to" Gaege replied
"and how do you think Y/N will react to finding out you did something to someone part of her side? Do you think she'll want to see you again? This isn't Romeo and Juliet, I'm just looking out for you" Narrator said making Gaege question if he wants to do it.
"Come on son" Johnny said as he looked over to the two in the corner, unaware of what they were talking about. Narrator walked back over to Johnny and Gaege said
"Okay... Okay umm, I uhh, I just need to go the the bathroom" he ran up the stairs and went to the closest bathroom and locked the door. He put his hands on the edge of the sink and looked at himself in the mirror. He let out a breath and searched for answers. Any answer, to any question. He looked at the reflection of the window and saw that it was dark outside. He looked back at himself and gave himself a pep talk... In his head of course, he didn't want anyone hearing him.
"Come on Gaege, this is your job, you can't let her distract you from it. This is stupid. She's the enemy. What if it gets to the point where I have to choose between her and this side? Obviously you'll choose this side. Obviously... Right?" he said the last word out loud. He shook his head and turned around so his back was facing the mirror and butt leaning on the sink. There was then a knock on the door.
"Gaege, you in there?" was heard.
"Yeh, I'll be out in a minute" he replied, not caring about who it was and why they cared. He stood up straight and turned to look in the mirror one more time. He was staring into his own eyes, still searching for answers. He looked at himself as if he didn't know who he was, almost like he was a stranger. He looked at his feet and then looked back at himself but instead of searching one last time, he just left. When he opened the door, Narrator was stood there.
"What was you doing in there?" he asked
"Nothing" Gaege said as he walked away but he stopped and turned around to look at narrator.
"have you two finished down there?" he asked
"Yeh, for now, why?" Narrator told him
"oh, it doesn't matter" Gaege replied and carried on walking.

Later that night~2AM
Basement

The door opened with a creek.
"Look, I've told you, I'm not telling you anything, it's something called loyalty." Fat Sam said.
"I'm not here for that" a voice spoke as footsteps were heard walking down the stairs.
"I'm here to help you... But first..." the voice said as he stepped out of the shadows, making him visible for Fat Sam to see.
"Did you put that note on my bed?" he asked. The man in the chair looked him in the eyes and then back down to the floor. They waited for a moment before he spoke.
"Yes. But I didn't read it, I swear!" he said in a panic. Gaege hummed and nodded as he walked forward. He walked around the chair to the back and grabbed hold of the rope. He saw the rope burn around his wrists.
"Don't you dare tell anyone about this, if you do then I swear I'll make sure you don't see anyone ever again." he said as he pulled the rope off his wrists.
"God bless you, Gaege" he said as he put his hands together
"Yeh whatever" Gaege said as he started to untie his legs from the chair. Fat Sam stood up and Gaege pulled him out of the basement, he guided him out of the house and to his car. He drove him into town and said
"Don't go to Snake-eyes, wait a few days, until all of this is healed" he gestured to his cuts and bruises.
"and what are you gonna tell him?"
"you guys found out, tied me up but I escaped before anything happened" Fat Sam said and Gaege nodded
"Okay, now get out, I'm tired" he said and the man jumped out of his car and walked away.

"Where were you at this time of night?" a voice spoke as Gaege entered his house. Luckily for him, he passed a Mcdonalds that was open and he couldn't resist the temptation. He held up the brown paper bag with the signature yellow M as he took a sip of his drink.
"ooo, did you get me anything?" his dad asked
"why would I have gotten you something, I thought you was asleep" Gaege said, Johnny just nodded, knowing his son was right. Gaege just went up to his room and locked the door. He ate his food and read the letter over and over. "What if it's a trap? Who would set the trap though? What is Y/N was lying and they're gonna take me hostage or something? Gaege, stop overthinking it, if anything bad happens, you'll have narrator, it's fine. Just go to sleep" he thought to himself. He then got himself ready for bed. When he got into his bed, he was wondering what was going to happen tomorrow. What is gonna happen when they see each other again? His thoughts of the beautiful girl put him in a deep sleep and he slept all the way through the night with a smile on his face.